Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gidget00_

VIP Member
Hi all have some messages sent to me by a instagrammer let's call them X from non other than Elle Darbys dad
Her dad messaging you in that manner seems ridiculous, but you were trolling his daughter. He is bound to be angry, but your responses were bad and you are making it seem like everybody on tattle behaves the way you did, when that isn’t the case. It’s one thing gossiping on tattle about Z list YouTubers, but to actually make contact with any of them outside of tattle just seems weird to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 235

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Can we not do the ‘she’s followed/unfollowed so and so’ again please guys we’ve done it before and I’m not sure my heart can take it 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 184

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
Hi all have some messages sent to me by a instagrammer let's call them X from non other than Elle Darbys dad
Anyone else think is a perfectly normal reaction for a Dad responding to a troll account? If this 'instagrammer' made an account just to message hate to someones dad that's the definition of trolling? That's not me disagreeing with anything that was said, because I agree 100%, but I'm not sure of the reaction they were expecting? Was Giles supposed to reply "God I know, what a total bitch"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 168

bunnyboo

VIP Member
As the only Darby-Swift™ with no links to racism, homophobia and xenophobia, Saint is going to be solely responsible for gaining brand deals.

Here is Elle giving him a synopsis of what could come next if the brand deals and freebies dry up, and her and Conman don't have any real, legitimate work experience.

Screenshot 2022-06-01 at 13.47.50.png

• Haha
Reactions: 160

Katkitkat

Sorry but is this not a little bit sad? You "X" has nothing better to do with their time than fully troll her dad?! It's one thing chatting on here or writing a comment on her Instagram but to go after her dad and keep going aswell? Why keep going on? The point was made in the first message. It's weird to me that someone spent their day doing this and as others have said it has just made tattle and it's members look bad. Why even mention tattle?!

Elle deserves to suffer the consequences for her disgusting, unacceptable behaviour but I think you went too far in having any contact with her dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 146

littlepup

VIP Member
Is that first class she's flying in in that gay stupid reel? :rolleyes: So MuCh GrOwTh AnGeLs
I’m sorry ‘gay’?
In a thread largely based on a mutual disgust of racist and bigoted tweets, microaggressions like ‘gay’ are not it

Last edited:
Reactions: 135

teddyeddyeddy

Her dad messaging you in that manner seems ridiculous, but you were trolling his daughter. He is bound to be angry, but your responses were bad and you are making it seem like everybody on tattle behaves the way you did, when that isn’t the case. It’s one thing gossiping on tattle about Z list YouTubers, but to actually make contact with any of them outside of tattle just seems weird to me.
yeah rule number 1 - don’t take it off tattle!

Reactions: 123

Eckledomr

Anyone else couldnt care less what Saint looks like 😂 it’s utterly bizarre to me that so many people care what a stranger on the internet’s baby looks like - it’s only been 5 months, I could sort of understand if it had been years but come on angles, it’s borderline creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 117

minxypoo

Sorry but this is not ok. Hate on elle all you want but criticising a BABIES appearance is not ok at anytime no matter who their parent is.
Jheez. It was just an observation that his features reminded me of another cartoon baby. Not exactly calling him names 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220530-105332_Samsung Internet.jpg

10/10 Angles ✅️ Would recommend enjoying this with a nice cup of British Tea, White Company Candle and telling the local shopkeepers near your villa when you go to pick up your El Marylaňdo Biscuitiňos that you don't speak their Grunts. 🤍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Recap: Like Jesus, she reappeared on a Sunday. Unlike Jesus, she Tweeted racist and homophobic messages and all has been forgiven and forgotten by those not directly affected or insulted by her views.

In other news, Wiki will be updated soon. I'm working on a big refresh and collating it all together so it flows right it's taking a little while but almost there 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111