Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me sad is she could easily seem like a more relatable ‘hun’ if she came out and said she’s struggling shifting weight after SSS instead of editing and making another generation of girls grow up with these unrealistic body standards BUT OK ☕

Reactions: 29
What makes me sad is she could easily seem like a more relatable ‘hun’ if she came out and said she’s struggling shifting weight after SSS instead of editing and making another generation of girls grow up with these unrealistic body standards BUT OK ☕
She doesn't need to lose weight though 😅 she doesn't even need to come out and say whether she does or doesn't want to lose weight. The best she could do is exist in her body unashamedly. The editing, filtering and smoke & mirrors approach she takes is damaging.

Anywho, we can all agree she's a racist bleep and doesn't deserve a platform!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
If she didn't insist she was an XS at every opportunity and photoshop herself to oblivion, no-one would care. She's made herself look ridiculous because her pics are so heavily edited, when someone spots her in the wild it's a huge shock to see what she really looks like

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Good Lord that dress is not forgiving.
That’s it isn’t it. It’s not flattering. She is not big irl, seriously she’s not, but she needs to wear more fit and flare style dresses. She’s got her big boobs, small waist, then she needs to wear things that skim and flare over her hips. We all know she dresses like that for the corpse. Anyway, she just needs to go away off SM and live a quiet life, whilst educating herself why being a racist is not acceptable.

Reactions: 33
It would be nice if she actually started to show she's learned a lesson by possibly allowing poc to use her platform regularly to talk about and educate people on the discrimination they face on a daily basis. Even when you don't realise it, I know that I receive different looks in the street even in 2022 compared to my white friends. It would be interesting for her to be selfless and allow them to spread ways to support and provide underprivileged poc with an opportunity to have a voice and a platform and how it begins with how you raise your family. If our generation taught our children a little differently, big changes could happen! I don't think she should've been kept offline forever. I think if we cancelled every miseducated person, they would be hateful and stay that way. Educating, talking, sharing experiences is how people turn from hatred and anger to understanding and compassion. The more people that are educated on how poc can be treated just by the colour of their skin or the scarf on their head, the more chance of our children being that way. Just my 2 cents on the matter!

Reactions: 20
My sister is tiny and she has a group of friends they all go clubbing together. All of them are really tiny apart from one girl, who isn’t even big, she’s just bigger than the rest of them and she tries to fit in I guess and wear the same little outfits as the other girls and it just ends up making her look terrible. If she actually dressed for her body, she could look amazing but she tries to squeeze herself into unflattering, small clothes to fit in and it just ends up making her look awful and that’s exactly the same as Elle. She isn’t big or unattractive at all, but of course people are going to be shocked when they see her out in public compared to the photo shopping, that’s the problem!!

Reactions: 28
This might be a silly question but does anyone know where Elle's living room rug is from and the size of it please?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh well, her presence is forever tarnished anyway. She will always be known as “that influencer with the racist tweets”. It will never go away. Yes, some influencers have come back from a similar thing but the majority of them didn’t revolve their whole brand around being perfect with a perfect family. The only thing she was good for which was pretending to have a “#goals” life is gone forever. The only people who support her now are the dirt of the world who are just as racist and dumb as her and her stupid idealist views will only bite her on the bum again in the future when Connor cheats on her for the 5th, 6th, 7th time? I don’t envy that. Her whole life is a farce and it’s sad! I couldn’t imagine trying to keep up with all that fake tit and Facetune for the rest of my life🤣
Same with that hotel business. She’s still well known for it

Reactions: 8
I love how she poses like this amazing mum when she probably tells Saint to stay away from anyone who doesn't match her decor (white and beige)
I obviously joke but does anyone see how creepy saint looks I mean he does look like he wants to stab you in one picture I think it's the most recent one with EDL holding him in a coord 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone zoom in on the picture of conman on his phone that EDL just posted. Looks like it could be his chats or contacts or something. Would be funny if it shows messages to other girls 😃 (could be wrong though)

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: ‘Tiny crack has been exhibited, comments on this post have been limited’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Is that Van Cleef bracelet she's wearing in Connor's picture new? or has she always had it? Not struggling for money after being outed clearly

Reactions: 7
Is that Van Cleef bracelet she's wearing in Connor's picture new? or has she always had it? Not struggling for money after being outed clearly
I think someone asked this and someone said it was the bracelet she got from Connor in New York for her birthday (just saying I could be wrong as I have no idea what van clef is so I might be confused with a different one lol) x

Reactions: 5
I think someone asked this and someone said it was the bracelet she got from Connor in New York for her birthday (just saying I could be wrong as I have no idea what van clef is so I might be confused with a different one lol) x
You're right! I missed that part of the thread :LOL: x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.