Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgiveness?? Has anyone who was actually in the impacted groups forgiven her then as that’s not what I’ve been seeing, and they’re the ones who’s opinion truly means anything
This! All of her ass licker followers telling her she is forgiven look like her and run in similar non diverse circles with no understanding of the impact of the disgusting things she has said.

Reactions: 21
Maybe someone who has Twitter could let the White Moose guy know that Elle is back? I'm sure he'd LOVE to Tweet some his thoughts on her "reflecting journey" of 5 months off and 3 holidays.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Things are always easier when you have a large pot of money to fall back on. She's as cocky as ever make no mistake. She knows she has her mum's money to fall back on so yes, while she lost money it deffo hasn't ruined her financially. She would be on her knees begging forgiveness if she had truly lost everything. This was all just an interruption in her grand plans.

And thanks to the stupid little girls licking her tiny crack, she'll soon pick up where she left off. I'm waiting for the new management announcement

Reactions: 42
There’s something so annoying when influencers gaslight their followers with posts like that , stuff like “you’ve all flooded my inbox with thanks!” “You’ve all said you don’t mind what I post” it makes any person looking at it with a different opinion think again because they assume all the other fans are thinking the opposite. It gives them the power to create the narrative they want.

It’s like when people post their new haircut or something on their story then seconds later you see another story like “wow thanks so much you all LOVE my hair, wasn’t expecting that!” And just like that they have created an opinion that is fact, and anyone questioning now has that influence on them before forming their own conclusion.

Plus forgiving was the wrong word choice. People in her comments might be being nice doesn’t mean they’ve forgave her. So again, it’s creating a false narrative that there’s lots of people moved on. You could’ve just posted the story without that part, just a way to make it look like you have so many people behind you.

Reactions: 43
I’m so annoyed that after that post she whips out Katie and the baby, stop using them as a shield and own your mistakes!

Reactions: 46
There’s something so annoying when influencers gaslight their followers with posts like that , stuff like “you’ve all flooded my inbox with thanks!” “You’ve all said you don’t mind what I post” it makes any person looking at it with a different opinion think again because they assume all the other fans are thinking the opposite. It gives them the power to create the narrative they want.

It’s like when people post their new haircut or something on their story then seconds later you see another story like “wow thanks so much you all LOVE my hair, wasn’t expecting that!” And just like that they have created an opinion that is fact, and anyone questioning now has that influence on them before forming their own conclusion.

Plus forgiving was the wrong word choice. People in her comments might be being nice doesn’t mean they’ve forgave her. So again, it’s creating a false narrative that there’s lots of people moved on. You could’ve just posted the story without that part, just a way to make it look like you have so many people behind you.
Replace the word ‘forgive’ with ‘forget’ and I think that’s closer to the truth

Reactions: 13
As a mixed race woman, I see her behaviour on social media as vacuous, thoughtless and selfish. I was interested to see how she made her comeback. A genuine apology is demonstrated by changed behaviour. The best indicator of future behaviour is relevant past behaviour. To jump back in to just posting happy family holidays, does not demonstrate changed behaviour.

Personally, to consider ‘forgiving’ her, I would have expected her to use her platforms to educate herself on some of the groups that she criticised. I would expect her to document her actively seeking out the viewpoint of people she hurt. To be proactive. All she cares about is getting money, nothing else. Her half-arsed apology has no weight to it. I would have given her the benefit of the doubt if she went about things the right way; all she’s doing is sweeping it under the carpet.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Showing how much she has learnt about equality and inclusivity by choosing difficult colour text, font and background

Reactions: 16
Some people are so stupid. Racism is not normal.
Wow!
Tell us you read tattle without reading tattle. She has not learned anything. Stayed with a cheating prick to try and keep this perfect family image. Still been getting vast amounts of money for doing duck all and only came back coz the 6 months are almost up and it's nearly you SON'S birthday. We all know what you're about.

Reactions: 21
Why even post about how she contemplated even going on holiday? So she has a thought that it may come across arrogant and like she’s back to her old self, yet still chose to go on the holiday AND post about it. Not sure what’s worse, genuinely not realising how it’s coming across, or realising and still doing it!

Reactions: 23
It’s clear she can’t get enough of this website 🤣

So Elle, who’s your fave tattle member? We know we make you laugh at your crack x

• Haha
Reactions: 47
What a patronising, bullshitting sack of vomit 🤮 yeah life is so hard from your villa in the sunshine, with all your family around you to protect you, your SON on your hip, designer shades to block out the fact that your bloke is a cheat, and a designer bag on your shoulder...

You keep deleting those comments and keep reading the self-help books 🙄
At first I thought you said ‘ hip designer shades’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s clear she can’t get enough of this website 🤣

So Elle, who’s your fave tattle member? We know we make you laugh at your crack x
Well I'm the same colour as her, so hoping it's me.

I bet she was rolling her eyes and sighing having to write all that bullshit just to try and keep us lot happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Didn’t know whether to share her holiday but the first posts she put on were actually from her American road trip and THEN this holiday?!? Does she really think people are stupid? Actually most of her followers seem to be 😂 🤦‍♀️ Including people I know IRL. The shame!

Reactions: 49
Didn’t know whether to share her holiday but the first posts she put on were actually from her American road trip and THEN this holiday?!?
THIS. It just shows she hasn’t changed one bit. She’s waited 5 months to return to social media, she’s only been back TWO weeks and she’s been sharing content of TWO different holidays. She could have returned and spoke out about how she has changed and maybe even supported anti-racist charities.

But no, she’s spent the last 5 months on lavish holidays!

Meanwhile my partner and I are so stressed with money at the moment and trying to not use electric or drive our cars unless we really need to. We can only afford one holiday a year, just like normal people. It makes me so sad! And I used to be a big fan of Elle’s, before this engagement proposal and TTC crap. But she has fully shown her true colours, time and time again

This is an example of one charity she could have donated to: https://www.theredcard.org/

They provide educational workshops to tackle racism in our society. EDL has so much money, a simple gesture like that would have gone such a long way, rather than spending money on holidays 😢

Reactions: 30
Love how she says her return to social media was bad timing with her going on holiday… well couldn’t you just wait till you were home Elle? Is mad how she seems to have such an inflated ego since coming back, she should still be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.