Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EDL returned to Instagram on Sunday with an apology that wasn’t actually acknowledging any of the vile things she has said, but instead talking about how much growth she has done as a person (whilst being on holiday most of the time 🙄)
People who weren’t the target of her disgusting comments are flocking to her comment section to forgive her and crawl back up her arse (albeit tiny crack).
now we just wait for the over edited YouTube return

• Heart
Reactions: 82
She’s trying to slowly get back into the gram I see with her little pointless ‘morning therapy’ story this morning. So tragic.

Reactions: 49
Is that morning therapy literally just a song? If that’s all the therapy she’s been getting from Harry Styles the Angelles should be concerned. Would be way better to see her listening to actual therapy 😳🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Recap: Like Jesus, she reappeared on a Sunday. Unlike Jesus, she Tweeted racist and homophobic messages and all has been forgiven and forgotten by those not directly affected or insulted by her views.

In other news, Wiki will be updated soon. I'm working on a big refresh and collating it all together so it flows right it's taking a little while but almost there 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Nothing says you had therapy and learned and silencing any criticism.
I know my comment was just a troll comment but I’m sure so many of herd disappointed fans have genuine questions, and she puts up a barrier. I get comments like mine are overwhelming maybe but you can’t run from them , especially if you have to silence out your fans also who just want to ask questions and learn what she actually done

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She’s literally just getting on with life, ignoring everything, she hasn’t changed… *reports her Instgram immediately*

Reactions: 38
Hi all have some messages sent to me by a instagrammer let's call them X from non other than Elle Darbys dad
tbf what kind of response would you expect from him, it is his daughter after all

• Heart
Reactions: 187
I come on tattle and there's all of a sudden 9 pages and a new thread! I didn't even see she posted on insta until I read on here
Can't believe she's made her return

Reactions: 26
He shouldn’t be getting involved and defending her. I don’t care if she’s his daughter, he needs to let her take some responsibility for her actions. Again, he’s defending her and he isn’t one of the people affected by her comments, totally disgusting!

You can see where she gets her attitude from!

Has she gone running to daddy to tell him people are being mean about her online?

Reactions: 73
Bet she’s been gagging to unfollow everyone 😂 she’s unfollowed megan grubb
I wonder who she has unfollowed… she’s still following Meg grubb (she’s got two G’s in her name which is why she might not have been coming up in your search) maybe people have done that thing where you can remove someone from following you?

Reactions: 8
Hi all have some messages sent to me by a instagrammer let's call them X from non other than Elle Darbys dad
I mean, that is her dad and he will of course defend her. No point arguing with him lol, he’s an old man

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.