Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I know, could be wrong, the actually jewellery boxes from Tiffany & Co aren’t blue. It’s only the packaging that’s blue. My parents gifted me a lovely necklace for my 21st, and the jewellery box was black so I can only imagine it’s the same for the engagement ring boxes!
The engagement ring boxes are now Tiffany blue, same as the packaging 😊 all the others are like the ones in your pic though.

Reactions: 2
Omg the piano thing really pissed me off idk why maybe I’m just really starting to get annoyed by Connor 😅 I loooove the piano and love hearing people play so it was just making my blood boil that Connor couldn’t shut up for 2 mins to let her play, he always has to have some sort of attention

Reactions: 13
Omg the piano thing really pissed me off idk why maybe I’m just really starting to get annoyed by Connor 😅 I loooove the piano and love hearing people play so it was just making my blood boil that Connor couldn’t shut up for 2 mins to let her play, he always has to have some sort of attention
the face she was pulling when he was there looked like the “you’re testing me” face and then all of a sudden he disappeared so i think she must have told him to bugger off and rightly so🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never knew Elles engagement ring was so talented!!! 😂 If Youtube falls thru, it has a bring her future playing in a hotel lobby 🎹 to be fair, she’s very good only thing was the lovely playing ruined by the clacking of her false nails on the keys & the absolutely atrocious caterwauling of Con-man 🙉

Sorry @TinaTree but you aren't necessarily privileged if you own a piano 😂 Elle's isn't necessarily expensive, it's just been redecorated very nicely. I'm from a very humble background, my parent's don't have much but I've played and owned a piano since I was a child. You can buy them for next to nothing, it doesn't make you privileged in the sightest.
One thing I will say though is, any true pianist knows you have to lose the long nails! Natural is the only way for you to play well, and they just look to be getting in the way. Her hand structure wasn't right at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I could t stop staring at her face whilst she played the piano, she just looked so sweet & natural and pretty! 10000s times better than her “sit down” videos where she’s so fake and dolled up like a Barbie blow up doll!
Her hands looked quite amateurish on the piano though 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Been a lurker on this thread but it was so lovely to see the non-fake side to her while playing the piano, dare I say genuine?! I can’t for the life of me work out what the first song she played was and it’s bugging me!

Reactions: 7
It made me uncomfortable that a viewer edited her mum into a photo of her playing the piano.
For me that’s a step over the line

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Been a lurker on this thread but it was so lovely to see the non-fake side to her while playing the piano, dare I say genuine?! I can’t for the life of me work out what the first song she played was and it’s bugging me!
I can’t either even though I clearly know it! Irritating 😐

Reactions: 1
Sorry @TinaTree but you aren't necessarily privileged if you own a piano 😂 Elle's isn't necessarily expensive, it's just been redecorated very nicely. I'm from a very humble background, my parent's don't have much but I've played and owned a piano since I was a child. You can buy them for next to nothing, it doesn't make you privileged in the sightest.
One thing I will say though is, any true pianist knows you have to lose the long nails! Natural is the only way for you to play well, and they just look to be getting in the way. Her hand structure wasn't right at all.
While this is true, a piano as nice as hers let alone personalised with her name!!! Would be very very expensive.
Please let me know where you can get actual pianos for next to nothing because I’d love to get one

edit: actually I changed my mind - while owning a piano could possibly be cheap (I’ve never seen a cheap piano personally), you are definitely in a privileged position to have had lessons to learn the piano. Music lessons are v expensive.To be honest any extracurricular activity is so doing anything outside of school is privileged

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Being able to have piano lessons is a privilege imo. They are not cheap and nor are pianos for the normal everyday working class person.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Being able to have piano lessons is a privilege imo. They are not cheap and nor are pianos for the normal everyday working class person.
Haha literally just edited my last post to say this!
There’s no way you can get a properly functioning piano for “next to nothing” unless your idea of that is at least a couple of hundred, probably more, definitely a lot more in the case of what Elle was playinf

Reactions: 6
It made me uncomfortable that a viewer edited her mum into a photo of her playing the piano.
i know people are trying to help or be nice but it is too far, forcing comfort on to someone is weird. it was creepy

Reactions: 17
That’s genuinely creepy to me. Maybe some think it’s a sweet gesture and ok maybe it is, but we’re talking about brown nosers looking for a repost, not people who really know & have a relationship with her. I gotta be honest....it made my butt clench....uncomfortable 😦

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.