Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all for bleeping attention why else would it be placed right on the edge of the table???

She is so fake and pathetic, I dont like him but dislike miss plastic even more I think.

I agree!

Yes he’s a dick and sponges but she puts up with it so makes her more of a dick!

She is fake inside and out! Money grabbing and attention seeking! Zero talent or morals when it comes to what she’ll do for cash!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200902-210734~2.png
most expensive emerald cut ring from Tiffanys to least expensive emerald cut from Tiffanys then there's a cheap ass fake version...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
he’s so ugly but thinks he’s entitled to an insta model. proper narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus they are dumb - putting that box there its just so shallow and Who cares? The engament went allready and so did the ring.. This is most narcissistic shallow dumb shiz! Like you should be so in love and happy and what Are they focusing on materialistic stuff? Theyve got Lost with that life style No one cares about the ring or how many 150 pound cardis Elle own.

No matter how pricey ring - it surely doesnt bring Elle happiness. They have Nothing going on instead of materia and thats sad cause theyre hole life focuses on getting More and More. You tend To grow but they act like entitled teenagers.

End Of story Elle No one cares anymore about ur ring its old news.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Are there any thread suggestions yet? I'm not imaginative enough haha.

Never seen in her own clothing line, it's autumn content time, cons still not earnt a dime

Reactions: 8
Hers looks too small to be the 2.18 and too big to be the 0.51. It looks just over 1 carat to me
But it's not Tiffany's so I think it's the £400 knock off

Hers looks too small to be the 2.18 and too big to be the 0.51. It looks just over 1 carat to me
But it's not Tiffany's so I think it's the £400
Got to be one of these ?
It's not Tiffany's he said it was a customised one that was cheaper. That's why I posted the £400 knock off version above

Reactions: 2
Round of applause, he’s done it again, congratulations Con-man...
🏆🥇Creep Of The Week🥇🏆

*T&C’s apply. Watching this latest story straight after eating may induce vomiting. May not be genuine reaction to his fiancée’s new Bride pyjamas. Do not swipe up.
Is this how they genuinely speak to each other all the time? Its bad enough when he addresses the angels in that creepy voice
I know a lot can change in a few years but I think they’re fake based on the relationship TV show they done a few years ago. Although sometimes I sit and think were they fake on the TV show and this is the real them?? I doubt it.
Always going on about how strong their relationship is and how they’ve always got on etc but they were on a TV show about going through rough patch and potentially splitting up! From what I remember they hardly spoke on it, Elle was so quiet
Totally agree, they had 0 chemistry on this show. Other people took the piss out of Elle like called her a vampire (not sure why) and Connor never defended her and im sure at one point he answers a question to do with their relationship (cant remember what it was) and he gives a tit response. they were nothing like they portray and sure people can change but i don't think the way a couple interact with each other changes like that!

Reactions: 6
Having looked at the story & the Tiffany boxes online, I don’t think it is a Tiffany box. The actual boxes seem a little bigger are much more rounded on the corners & the bigger outer box is much bigger than that box. I think it’s a knock off & possibly a joke thing between them & they are stupid & left it there!

Elle & conman love to show off, if it was a Tiffany’s ring we would alllllllllll 100% know about it! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's all for bleeping attention why else would it be placed right on the edge of the table???

She is so fake and pathetic, I dont like him but dislike miss plastic even more I think.
in another screenshot someone posted the box is on the left ...sneaky buggers arent they. also looks the wrong colour it doesnt actually look like the right shade of blue

Last edited:

This is worse than when mediocre influencers make sure their designer bag is in the shot 🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely howling at the strategically placed box... what a pair of sad fuckers!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion - Tiffany ring, real or fake news? Who cares as long as Elle rips off her Angelle Boos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why would he propose with a different box if he really had Tiffany's box tho? It doesn't make any sense, if they wanted people to know it's Tiffany's they would surely put it in an engagement video.

Reactions: 6
Why would he propose with a different box if he really had Tiffany's box tho? It doesn't make any sense, if they wanted people to know it's Tiffany's they would surely put it in an engagement video.
In the video when talking about the ring (saying it wasn’t the Tiffany one) - Elle looked a bit off, I’m wondering if she made him get the Tiffany one after all that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.