Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg. The “fan art”. Are you kidding me? I mean, there’s plenty of a similar style creeping around Instagram where people have added Princess Di to Harry’s wedding photos and Williams kids christening photos and it seriously creeps me out. What are these people thinking?
(Btw, my parents tried to sell my grandmas piano a few years ago and they couldn’t even give it away. So sad I didn’t have anywhere to keep it as it was the ships piano on the Naval ship my grandfather served on)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
While this is true, a piano as nice as hers let alone personalised with her name!!! Would be very very expensive.
Please let me know where you can get actual pianos for next to nothing because I’d love to get one
i found my piano in the street and pushed it back home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@ivy80 Yes, the piano today and recently decorated (as she stated in her ig posts) looks a lot more expensive. But those are recent adjustments made to the piano, it didn't look like that before. It was originally stated that she must have had a privileged upbringing to own a piano looking like that as a child... She's just had it redecorated to make it look like that with name, gold tints and black coating. And we all know she has plenty of cash to spend now.
I am not saying Elle wasn't privileged, she was from looking at her family homes, homes abroad and schooling. But I don't necessarily agree that a piano makes every child who owns one a privileged person.
In my experience as a kid I got mine in the local newspaper for 45 quid. Today, I could save and pay for all the works doing like Elle but that's not me. It's not the look that matters and I've got better things I need to spend the money on.
@Tea4u I'm from South Yorkshire, in a working class town. My dad's a grafter, spent his life as a plumber and mum juggling jobs. Raised in a council house, so yeah I'd class myself as pretty working class. A working class kid with a piano. We just played music in school in normal classes full of kids. I picked up keyoboard well so learnt at home on my own, borrowing books from school. At 14 got a job in a market cafe and payed for my own lessons!
You can still today in this current climate get pianos for less than £100 and if you're not bothered about the flashiest brand and colour, they are often a perfect piano to use. Anybody genuinely interested, try eBay, gumtree, enquire locally via newspapers or FB forums. There tends to be alot more elderly surprisingly, who own them but they just want somebody with an interest to take them as they can be in the way and no longer used. Don't use gear4music.

Haha literally just edited my last post to say this!
There’s no way you can get a properly functioning piano for “next to nothing” unless your idea of that is at least a couple of hundred, probably more, definitely a lot more in the case of what Elle was playinf
My piano was £50 off an old lady, lasted me over 10 years as a kid. One of the keys didn’t work but it was right at the far end so it didn’t really matter. I know new decent ones are expensive nowadays and hers was probably a brand new one but just saying they are not always super expensive.

Reactions: 2
We get it Elle you got yourself a ring Jesus Christ she keeps waving her hand around in the latest haul then twizzeling it and clawing her hair and waving it some more

Reactions: 6
Stupid prick con singing like an idiot and waving his greasy mop around when Elle was playing the piano. It was quite clearly a nice moment for her and he had to ruin it. I like how when he said what song we playing she didn't even reply to him. I wonder if the camera wasn't set up would he having behaved like a buffoon?

Reactions: 5
Stupid prick con singing like an idiot and waving his greasy mop around when Elle was playing the piano. It was quite clearly a nice moment for her and he had to ruin it. I like how when he said what song we playing she didn't even reply to him. I wonder if the camera wasn't set up would he having behaved like a buffoon?
I thought El had swapped him for Churchill the nodding dog at first, till I noticed the greasy mop flopping around😁 insult to Churchill really

While she started playing and he was a screeching OOOOOOOOOHHH OOOOHH then looking at her for reassurance, you could see the situation was looking awkward between them

Reactions: 9
Any ideas for a new thread suggestion?
Sorry I am rubbish with these things x

I think all influencers should take note of this specially elle due to the amount of clothes they buy sorry gifted and you never see them hardly wearing it then they bang on about sustainable clothing load of bollocks.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She says she’s normally a size 8-10 in her latest Primark haul but sizes up to make things oversized and cosy. Oh bore off. 💤

Reactions: 12
She says she’s normally a size 8-10 in her latest Primark haul but sizes up to make things oversized and cosy. Oh bore off. 💤
The best part was when she looked at a tag and it was XXL which she didn't mean to buy... but it wasn't actually that oversized 😂

We've all been there, but the difference is we would just laugh it off and still not try to convince people we are smaller than we are!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
At least you can understand what Con is saying!! as every time Elle attempts to sing, her screeching makes my ears bleed. She ain’t no Beyoncé but no one has the heart to tell her!!

I know, she’s such a bleeping liar. I think when she does these cheap “hauls” she buys 2 sets of everything, one is the 8-10 (that she wants us to believe she is). And the second is her true size 14-16, because I’ve worked in retail, and there is NO way that Elle Darby is a size 8-10...😉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s full of tit! It’s actually hilarious 😂 😂😂😂

Also find it funny how I posted Wednesday that she has no talent then she’s posting playing the piano!

Someone’s reading tattle me thinks! Hi Elle, angel boo 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I being stupid or has she put her ring on her right hand for those Instagram videos playing the piano?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.