Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would he propose with a different box if he really had Tiffany's box tho? It doesn't make any sense, if they wanted people to know it's Tiffany's they would surely put it in an engagement video.
There would be a 40 minute video with as many ads if it was real Tiffany

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if sheโ€™s dreaming about her wedding....come on now Ellie, the extraneous details just to get to the point that her Mum was in the mirror like Ozma in return to Oz....yeah, sure, ok boo ๐Ÿ™„ Is her life that dull that she has to make up dreams for IG story content? More likely she had an upsetting dream about that slimey git creeping on other girls ๐Ÿ‘€

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if sheโ€™s dreaming about her wedding....come on now Ellie, the extraneous details just to get to the point that her Mum was in the mirror like Ozma in return to Oz....yeah, sure, ok boo ๐Ÿ™„ Is her life that dull that she has to make up dreams for IG story content? More likely she had an upsetting dream about that slimey git creeping on other girls ๐Ÿ‘€
Tryna manifest a free videographer for the big day more like

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not her mum smiling or crying happy tears but recording.... Okay.
Amen touche couldnt said it better! ๐Ÿ˜ It was like when Elle felt her mums presence on the engament evening and she was there To give Elle the perfect picture ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ okey Elle shallow much

• Haha
Amen touche couldnt said it better! ๐Ÿ˜ It was like when Elle felt her mums presence on the engament evening and she was there To give Elle the perfect picture ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ okey Elle shallow much
Oh yeah! I think the social media life has got waaay to her head

Reactions: 8
โ€˜no one behind and my dads phone in his pocketโ€™ dreams do not have this much detail wtf is this girl on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The wedding date will be 02/02/2022 I reckon. Nice and simple for simples con-man to remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How privallaged of an upbringing must Elle of had to get her own piano like that age 7! I know she went to private school etc but its does make me wonder if she hide a lot of her wealth in early days

Itโ€™s nice seeing her play the piano, but can that greasy haired prick please get out of the shot, for once in his life ๐Ÿ™‚
I thought it was so lovely to see her playing the piano! Such a nice change to see that and not her plumped up greasy face and posing like sheโ€™s wet herself. But I agree I wish the grease ball would get out of the video

Reactions: 20
I thought it was so lovely to see her playing the piano! Such a nice change to see that and not her plumped up greasy face and posing like sheโ€™s wet herself. But I agree I wish the grease ball would get out of the video
She just looked like a normal girl for once not putting anything on for the camera and was really nice to see

Reactions: 25
Honestly I came on here to say how much he irritated me in these videos.
Sheโ€™s clearly having a moment to reminisce while sheโ€™s playing the piano and heโ€™s just bleeping about in the background. Asshole ๐Ÿ˜’

Reactions: 16
Heโ€™s got a face you just wanna punch! That story when she walked in and she has d the bride to be pjs on, his face legit made me want to vomit. Such a sleaze! Heโ€™s like a Turkish waiter on heat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From what I know, could be wrong, the actually jewellery boxes from Tiffany & Co arenโ€™t blue. Itโ€™s only the packaging thatโ€™s blue. My parents gifted me a lovely necklace for my 21st, and the jewellery box was black so I can only imagine itโ€™s the same for the engagement ring boxes!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.