Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who are blocked: only the last one is an actual pose of her showing her ring. The rest are during her “chit chat with my angeeeeelllllssss”
I wish there was an "eye roll" reaction. I had to settle for "sick", but I don't think it fully conveys how this made me feel.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This staged proposal which she clearly helped organise is all a marketing ploy in my opinion to boost sales of her clothing collection - wow what a reason to get engaged 🙄

My partner is honestly amazing, he does everything I could ask for and more, but he isn’t romantic at all. He doesn’t organise surprise date nights or holidays ect and I wouldn’t be surprised if he proposed in a really simple way, but I don’t see why it matters. At the end of the day, the proposal should be about the fact you’re getting married, not about the actual event itself...

My hairdresser didn’t even get engaged, she had been with her partner years and they had a child and they just decided to get married in a court house in Florida. I don’t see why it needs to be a big song and dance... I’m sure there will be an engagement party now too...
My partner and I have set a date and have started to plan our elopement wedding on our 10 year anniversary even though we aren’t ‘engaged’, I don’t have a ring and we have decided as a couple to get married. Each to their own but I couldn’t think of anything worse than this attention seeking, over the top engagement & announcement! All the money they have spent on this could be better spent on so many different & more important things.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I remember a few years ago they were both on a tv show think it was called make it or break it.. he seemed like such a dick!

Reactions: 12
This staged proposal which she clearly helped organise is all a marketing ploy in my opinion to boost sales of her clothing collection - wow what a reason to get engaged 🙄

My partner and I have set a date and have started to plan our elopement wedding on our 10 year anniversary even though we aren’t ‘engaged’, I don’t have a ring and we have decided as a couple to get married. Each to their own but I couldn’t think of anything worse than this attention seeking, over the top engagement & announcement! All the money they have spent on this could be better spent on so many different & more important things.
They didn’t spend any money on it they got a load of freebies! Apart from her buying her own ring.

Reactions: 9
Do you think she may have had an idea that the Charlotte Tilbury thing wasn’t real and that’s why she had a hunch that Connor was going to propose in two days time? Maybe she smelt a rat and just knew he was up to something. I suppose had he not have proposed, that video she did in the car wouldn’t have seen the light of day but seeing as though he did propose they included it. I do think Connor seemed nervous so I would like to believe it wasn’t completely set up for views

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her insta stories are proper cringe, “something has shifted, he can leave the toilet seat up if he wants to...” erm you okay Elle hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her insta stories are proper cringe, “something has shifted, he can leave the toilet seat up if he wants to...” erm you okay Elle hun?
i haven't watched them but try saying that with after a baby and a few years of marriage under ya belt Elle 🤣

• Haha
The fact shes saying he can now do no wrong because they're engaged.. erm.. that in itself sounds really worrying 🙈 stop putting that out to your 'anges' that just because a man has put a ring in it any behaviour is acceptable because honey boo boo it most defiantly is NOT

Reactions: 32
Sorry, no. She's not a small / xs. She has a lovely figure and is by no means big in anyway but her hips aren't fitting into a small. I'm smaller than her and struggle in a size 10 fitted dress so how does Elle wear 8s?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry, no. She's not a small / xs. She has a lovely figure and is by no means big in anyway but her hips aren't fitting into a small. I'm smaller than her and struggle in a size 10 fitted dress so how does Elle wear 8s?!
Delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think she may have had an idea that the Charlotte Tilbury thing wasn’t real and that’s why she had a hunch that Connor was going to propose in two days time? Maybe she smelt a rat and just knew he was up to something. I suppose had he not have proposed, that video she did in the car wouldn’t have seen the light of day but seeing as though he did propose they included it. I do think Connor seemed nervous so I would like to believe it wasn’t completely set up for views
Hi “new member”. It’s a completely orchestrated and fabricated event. Con was only nervous in case she changed her mind and he’d fumbled the bag!

Reactions: 2
L

omg she looks awful here! I used to really like her but she’s so fake now and is starting to look really horrendous

Reactions: 7
L

omg she looks awful here! I used to really like her but she’s so fake now and is starting to look really horrendous
Same. I used to think she was so real and sweet. I even DM'd her a few times, to which were ignored.. Even though her angels are her best friends. She's so fake it's unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
YEP! I wonder what she was told the brief was as well considering she was in a wedding dress and Lucy shorts and blazer 🤔 Also was a makeup shoot yet they done their own makeup from what we’ve seen

She looks like a 50 year old women who is full of botox in her recent stories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
YEP! I wonder what she was told the brief was as well considering she was in a wedding dress and Lucy shorts and blazer 🤔 Also was a makeup shoot yet they done their own makeup from what we’ve seen
Also, Lucy was saying in her vlog that she (Lucy) wasn’t acting as she normally would in the run up to a job - less nervous and more calm - so she would have just sensed it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.