Elle Darby #47 No apology seen, Losing the dream, How long until they are fired by Gleam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they don’t keep mentioning Saint in the videos and posts to come. I just know she’ll keep using it to make people feel sympathy for her - “I’m a Mum now” “doing this for my son”. He has nothing to do with this.

Reactions: 12
Mod edit:

Move on now from the weight stuff. You’re derailing the thread for others.
Not even going to say what I think as I am clearly older, but all I will say be careful to what you say in the future as you might say something to the wrong person.

Reactions: 2
What are they doing a further education on ?? Also the videos that they’ve deleted.. does anyone know why ??
If you fall for that video you're a bigger idiot than her
I’m convinced it’s to cover up more rotten things they have said and done that’s not ‘10 years ago’so they can’t hold onto the she was was young and it was ten years ago narrative and are in total panic mode now

Reactions: 6
I can’t catch up.

I’ve watched the video. That sorry excuse for a video. So bleeping staged. No compassion. She’s not sorry, shes sorry she was caught out. duck off Elle and get in the bleeping bin.

And as for Conman’s ‘statement’ - you can get in the bleeping bin too.

As the partner of a POC, and the mother of a mixed race son, I am appalled. And I am so very sorry for everybody that has to deal with this sort of tit on a daily basis. I’ve witnessed it first hand with my OH, he was racially abused in Elles much loved city of Bath on a night out. It was horrible for me at the time, let alone for him. The words used were the same that Connor used, and it effected him deeply for months after.

I pray that I am raising my son the right way and I know that he will never use that language, or be associated with anyone that does and I pray to bleeping god that he is never on the receiving end of any of it.

Elle Darby and Connor Swift - rather than being smug and showing no compassion or remorse, have a long hard bleeping word with yourselves and think about the world we live in. WORDS bleeping HURT.

I’ve rambled but I’m so bleeping angry. I have no right to be, as a white woman (altho i am a fat woman 😆), but to everyone effected just know that little old me, I fully bleeping stand by you all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Sorry if this has been said but jenna marbles filmed a 45 minute apology for buying an incorrect size tank for a fish and then when people were offended by some of her old content she did a fill blown apology and removed herself from YouTube entirely, and this was someone that was extremely unproblematic in general.
Elle darby, 3 minutes isn't an apology hun.
Oh I miss jenna 😩

Reactions: 14
I have a nap and I miss Elle coming out of hiding ffs. The unblended concealer is really good for the dramatic effect 💥💥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the apology was alright to be honest. She wasn’t over the top emotional, she seemed genuinely upset and angry at herself. It’s not the perfect apology but honestly in that situation, nothing will be good enough. At the end of the day, she’s owned it, she’s apologized and (she says) she’s going to educate herself more and one can only hope that includes maybe donating to charities that help minorities in the country but anything she does now will seem fake. Like many have said before; she’s damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t.
Think Connor needs to also publicly denounce or admit the cheating allegations though.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
her face literally says it all

she does not want to do this video but is so that it looks like she is sorry . Look at her face she ain’t sorry she just did the video in hopes it will blow over after that and she can hurry up back to her social media platforms to carry on as normal and making cash .

Reactions: 20
Can see the engagement ring in the video though 🥴
It could be there for a reason. So people would not question what’s happening between them.
And not everyone takes their ring off once they have a fight.

Reactions: 1
There was no way any apology could be suffice after them forgetting to say sorry in the initial statement. At least she's shown her face. Connor wasn't even arsed enough to do that.

Reactions: 8
that “apology” video seems to me that she has either read from a script or is reading from a script that her management have sent. no forgiving ya now hun, f off 🥴

Reactions: 12
Two wrongs don’t make a right but all you seem to care about is a lazy eye comment, literally get over it. I really hope you have this same energy towards Elle with her racism because you really are making yourself look bad here lmfao
I do have the same energy towards Elle, seeing as I am in one of the categories she offended. Hence why I was just trying to make you see why it is also offensive to make fun of the lazy eye. Forget it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do have the same energy towards Elle, seeing as I am in one of the categories she offended. Hence why I was just trying to make you see why it is also offensive to make fun of the lazy eye. Forget it
I tried to make a point of it too but it means I’m a racist, and need to get over being offended about a comment on my appearance …. Some people are just too invested in the witch hunt!

Reactions: 6
She needs to answer why she deleted her old youtube videos
This is why I cannot get on board with her "apology" she rushed to hide any further racist/bigoted content. Who the hell needs to delete over 100 vlogs from the past?! That must have been some tit she was hiding

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.