Elle Darby #47 No apology seen, Losing the dream, How long until they are fired by Gleam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be being cynical but at the end where she says, “to the people that I have built this relationship up with here online” to me it feels like she’s reaching out to the brands who she doesn’t want to drop her.
“I hope to be able to showcase that to you”
It just screams, please still work with me, I’ve changed and can show you.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Absolute sorry excuse for an apology. Love how she kept emphasising it was 10 years ago. I hope she never comes back from this

Reactions: 12
Hi been lurking for a while but have never posted anything.

idk why but I do think something has happened between Elle and Connor. Why would she change her YouTube picture to just her when it was of her and her family before? I think she’s asked Connor to give her some space. Don’t quote me as I don’t know her or a thing but that’s my assumption.
I don’t know if the rumour that Connor has gone back to his mum’s is true but it makes sense. I’m guessing Saint is with her which also makes sense. I saw someone say she was flying abroad or am I just going crazy after reading all the threads over that last few days 🤣
Her picture isn’t just her though..

Attachments

putting a video on YouTube may give her views but it will also give new people to acknowledge what she’s done who don’t use Instagram/ Twitter that much and then they will see the tweets for themselves and HOPEFULLY will unfollow her on all socials. I’m pretty sure she’s lost a good amount on Instagram since the video

Reactions: 9
Her video got more like then any other video . She’s going nowhere
You can’t really judge that as the dislikes are disabled and so are the comments. Her YouTube comments and Twitter mentions are full of people calling the video out. And also your incorrect I’m sure her engagement or baby video has triple the likes of not more :)

Reactions: 4
We need a new thread but it won’t let me make one!? Title with most likes is: Elle Darby #48: Sorry seems to be the hardest word
From ‘wordsfromreuben’ :)

Reactions: 8
I actually don’t think anything is going on with her and Conjob apart from sheer panic of course. Just because we’ve heard from insiders that she’s been aware of cheating rumours before and forgiven. If you remember too, their first ‘apology’ was written from the narrative of both of them. I think they’ve been told by management to apologise separately now as they’ve both been caught out as individuals and it keeps the suspense that something may be going on between them.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure Elle would initiate a break up from Con ever but especially not now. She needs him more than ever now if she feels like everyone else is against her/disappointed in her. Unless of course Con has initiated it? I think they’ll of been advised to apologise separately anyway. She’s also still wearing her engagement ring which could be for show I guess.

Reactions: 5
I tried to make a point of it too but it means I’m a racist, and need to get over being offended about a comment on my appearance …. Some people are just too invested in the witch hunt!
It’s honestly ridiculous, well I hope you’re okay and can try and ignore the hurtful comments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m furious with their emphasis on how long ago it was to try divert how awful their language was. They don’t care at all

Reactions: 10
Just watched the video. If I’m honest as mentioned above because sorry was not used in her Instagram story it just feels like in the video she felt no remorse apart from when she mentioned about letting her family and son down etc. Reading Connors story I do feel like her genuinely means sorry.
Mentioned above also, I believe they are both having a break from each other with one of the cars being gone, if the relationship was already on the rocks god knows what it’s like now!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.