Elle Darby #47 No apology seen, Losing the dream, How long until they are fired by Gleam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just having a nose cause you know drama. But racism, homophobia, fat phobia and every other horrible thing she said is not the same as saying she has a lazy eye ๐Ÿ™„

bleeping hell.
But when you choose to target the appearance of a racist rather than their actions you minimise the issue at hand, and you offend innocent people who may look similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just seen the apology video on YouTube. Everyone is saying is not sincere but I think it is. I'm glad she didn't cry or try make herself into a victim. She's straight faced and straight to the point focusing on the subject at hand and who it's affected.
I'm glad she's done that because I really was expecting her to make it a me me me show. She does look genuinely sorry. And genuinely upset about it all.
I hope she does show people she's changed! She's taken the first step now. That's all she can do at this point! I hope she can start rebuilding/salvaging her career this year and make positive changes.
I get this I really do, I just dunno how to feel.
I mean yeah people would be going off if she was crying? I dunno.
(I do not condone the vile language she has used and the disgusting tweets)

Reactions: 4
I don't get what else you want her to do though? Alot of you were screaming about how she hasn't properly apologised yet and now she finally has she is still being dragged for the apology? Its too much of a witch-hunt against one girl who is clearly a product of her upbringing. And this is coming from someone who was insulted by one of her tweets!
Her apology was tit and not genuine in the slightest. Weโ€™re in 2022, and sheโ€™s mid 20s so her being a product of her upbringing is the worst excuse anyone could give. Maybe if she was born in the 70/80s that excuse may have worked but weโ€™re in the UK a progressive country, when we were growing up schools were and are against racism so if she wasnโ€™t taught at home she would of been taught there. Letโ€™s not enable. And this is coming from someone who was insulted by ALOT of her tweets !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I do enjoy it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I haven't made comments about her looks or stalked her house or anything like that but yes I do massively enjoy the downfall of a racist. Too often we don't get any form of justice and we just have to suck it up.

Reactions: 19
don't rate elle or her apology at all but I do miss lurking this threads regular scheduled programming lmfao, some of u guys are hilarious. bet elle wishes she never cancelled vlogmas now lol.

Reactions: 6
Just seen the apology video on YouTube. Everyone is saying is not sincere but I think it is. I'm glad she didn't cry or try make herself into a victim. She's straight faced and straight to the point focusing on the subject at hand and who it's affected.
I'm glad she's done that because I really was expecting her to make it a me me me show. She does look genuinely sorry. And genuinely upset about it all.
I hope she does show people she's changed! She's taken the first step now. That's all she can do at this point! I hope she can start rebuilding/salvaging her career this year and make positive changes.
Hi New Member!

In my opinion when an apology video has blatant jump cuts then itโ€™s not sincere as you have to wonder what was so bad it needed editing out.

I you wanna support racism then you do you girlie.

Reactions: 9
Itโ€™s the deleting of all of her old videos so she could say โ€œI hope you can see through my entire time on YouTube, that this is not the person I amโ€ for me x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
New thread title

Connorrhea is nowhere to be seen, neither is Elle's apology for her other tweets

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These twats saying 10 years ago - that doesnโ€™t make it ok. Take a long look at yourself, in your head when does it become ok? Two years ago? 5? 7? She was a teenager. She was old enough to know better. 10 years doesnโ€™t change that
Totally agree, So say if Rose West or ghislaine maxwell apologised for the vile disgusting things they did decades ok it would be ok because they are sorry and younger! What planet are these people on

• Heart
Reactions: 42
There isn't a more humiliating experience that how I have let everyone down...erm, go ask a Polish/Indian/Gay person how they feel after you belittle them.

Reactions: 12
Canโ€™t believe people think fat shaming is ok
I have always been a healthy size until I went through trauma . I turned to food like a alcoholic would turn to alcohol and a drug addict drugs . I got so big that I could barely move I had to leave my job of 10 years . I myself rang and got the help I needed and it is an addiction , it might sound crazy to somebody who does not have a food addiction but it is real . I have a councillor and Iโ€™m part of the weight loss program I have lost weight and on the road to recovery .

Fat shaming is never ok . Sorry just had to say that ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.