Elle Darby #47 No apology seen, Losing the dream, How long until they are fired by Gleam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I'd go and watch Netflix for a couple of hours - and she uploaded a video THAT SHE SHOULD HAVE MADE FOUR DAYS AGO!

No sincerity - she came across as 'annoyed'

Why wasn't Nosferatu with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen the apology video on YouTube. Everyone is saying is not sincere but I think it is. I'm glad she didn't cry or try make herself into a victim. She's straight faced and straight to the point focusing on the subject at hand and who it's affected.
I'm glad she's done that because I really was expecting her to make it a me me me show. She does look genuinely sorry. And genuinely upset about it all.
I hope she does show people she's changed! She's taken the first step now. That's all she can do at this point! I hope she can start rebuilding/salvaging her career this year and make positive changes.

Reactions: 10
In terms of the Touchdalight TikTok I wouldn’t be too quick to assume that’s a real message from Elle. He’s quite a wind-up and loves to capitalise off things like this, I wouldn’t be shocked if it was a fake message to use the situation to grow his own platform, it’s kinda what he’s known for.

Reactions: 11
Why did con use a cloudy background on his post 😂😭could’ve just used a plain background

• Haha
Long time lurker :LOL:

She should have made the video less about her ‘image’ and more about the individual groups she has offended, acknowledging ALL of them one by one.

• Heart
In terms of the Touchdalight TikTok I wouldn’t be too quick to assume that’s a real message from Elle. He’s quite a wind-up and loves to capitalise off things like this, I wouldn’t be shocked if it was a fake message to use the situation to grow his own platform, it’s kinda what he’s known for.
Exactly this, he feeds off everyone. Legit remember when he caused that tit with that saffron barker

Reactions: 3
I have no doubt she is sorry…… sorry for herself and getting caught. Where is Conman’s apology? Loved how she made sure to get her engagement ring in shot constantly.

She’ll come back in a couple weeks like nothing happened. This is why I can’t stand influencers. Never any come back. They do as they please

Just seen the apology video on YouTube. Everyone is saying is not sincere but I think it is. I'm glad she didn't cry or try make herself into a victim. She's straight faced and straight to the point focusing on the subject at hand and who it's affected.
I'm glad she's done that because I really was expecting her to make it a me me me show. She does look genuinely sorry. And genuinely upset about it all.
I hope she does show people she's changed! She's taken the first step now. That's all she can do at this point! I hope she can start rebuilding/salvaging her career this year and make positive changes.
You stole my user..plagiarism plagiarism! 😅 (jk) but it isn't sincere at all its only because she's losing brand deals

The cheek of her to say she was going to take a small break to ‘further reflect’. Just leave! No one wants to watch you and your cheating fiance play happy families

Reactions: 17
Oh same. I will always be called a half breed, a bounty bar and various other slurs. But that's okay, I should just get over it.
She doesn’t deserve death threats, I do hope she doesn’t harm herself because of this. But THIS is some of our literal lives, we will never escape it. But yeah we’re just being too sensitive right

Reactions: 2
Question. How many Tattle accounts has Elle made so she can defend herself, I mean comment on here?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.