Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My baby stayed distracted by the TV long enough for me to catch up on all I missed while sleeping! Thank you baby

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This morning I had a little look at the my first ever tweets in 2013. It was things like

ā€œI love my friendsā€
ā€œCanā€™t wait to go shoppingā€

The worst thing I found was

ā€œHello women looking over my shoulder at my textsā€

No excuse for her vile tweets

• Haha
Reactions: 52
This morning I had a little look at the my first ever tweets in 2013. It was things like

ā€œI love my friendsā€
ā€œCanā€™t wait to go shoppingā€

The worst thing I found was

ā€œHello women looking over my shoulder at my textsā€

No excuse for her vile tweets
Looool I too looked back at mine and one of my first ones was ā€œeastenders is on for a WHOLE hour tonight wooo !!!!! :Dā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In a strange twist of affairs Safiyya Vorajee has started following her - she wasnā€™t on my list yesterday??
Probably to say ā€œdonā€™t let the hate get to you babe I support you šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜ letā€™s go champā€

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I imagine most of the vile comments on her YouTube are from ex-ā€œangelsā€. They have been taken for fools by her, and are now embarrassed.

Mrs Hinch has some of the nastiest, vile followers going. If Elleā€™s are anything like them I can well believe itā€™s them leaving the hate.

When the die hards turn, they TURN!

Reactions: 17
On my FYP on tiktok every third or fourth video is about Elle. Not even the comments are defending her. People are waking up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I imagine most of the vile comments on her YouTube are from ex-ā€œangelsā€. They have been taken for fools by her, and are now embarrassed.

Mrs Hinch has some of the nastiest, vile followers going. If Elleā€™s are anything like them I can well believe itā€™s them leaving the hate.

When the die hards turn, they TURN!
Agree with this actually, some of them angles honestly seemed deranged, weirdly obsessed with her, can imagine what they're like now their loves turned to hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon they are either in London or holed up in a hotel somewhere in the countryside ā€œtaking some time to reflect and rechargeā€ šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 14
I reckon they are either in London or holed up in a hotel somewhere in the countryside ā€œtaking some time to reflect and rechargeā€ šŸ™ƒ
Huge glasses on head down
No angel my name isnā€™t Elle Darby (when checking into the hotel) šŸ˜‚āœŒšŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I will never understand why these influencers even bother to pretend they care about the BLM movement. It seems they donā€™t mind calling out behaviour when itā€™s strangers or when there is media covering it in different countries but when it comes to calling out someone they know, they stay silent. They are all a bunch of frauds and this is why I donā€™t follow any influencers anymore. 1. It constantly made me feel like tit that I worked so hard but would never be able to afford their kind of lifestyles but 2. They are all so so fake.

I am so sorry to anyone these tweets have offended. I truly will never understand why anyone would write such horrific things about people but know you are seen and we will keep fighting for you allšŸ¤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Honest question here....what do people find interesting in watching these people?
I watched 20 seconds of the above YouTube video and I was bored shitless. I don't know the girl so why am I bothered about her life?!
Also her clothing line is bloody awful.
I'm not digging at people I genuinely don't get why people watched her?!
Is this why everyone's mental health is at an all time low...because you are watching the picture perfect family and wanting their life?! Which is clearly not so picture perfect and they've had thousands of people fooled for years!
Influencers are dangerous in my opinion....stop following them...instead of watching them ring your own friends for a chat, go and meet them for a coffee, walk your dog.....do something else!
It's all fake!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I actually think itā€™s so disappointing at how many influencers are still following her. Especially ones that are outspoken about BLM, positivity, inclusivity etc. Stacey Solomon, mollymae, mayflowermama (whoā€™s normally really outspoken), hannahlouisevans, sophiejaneyoung, a_mothers_tale, chloeashoori, jade king.

Itā€™s embarrassing for them to be honest, clearly only call out issues that affect them directly, and happy to turn a blind eye when it comes to staying ā€˜inā€™ with celebs/big influencers. Iā€™ve unfollowed.

Reactions: 16
They might not feel to safe in their home right now (as due to their ridiculous decorations Iā€™m sure lots of people now know which house belongs to them)

Iā€™d guess theyā€™re either in London or staying with family

Reactions: 8
Watched eltoriaā€™s video last night and completely agree with her that Elle and Connor are completely delusional and wrong to write that itā€™s not an accurate representation of them at the time of writing the tweets or whatever they said. If Elle had done 1 tweet then you can maybe get away with passing it off as a mistake like other people in the public eye have done in the past but this was a series of hateful and disgusting comments over a long period of time so it DOES reflect who she was at that time! Also people saying ā€œshe was youngā€ Iā€™m sorry but 15,16,17 how ever old she was then does not excuse the stuff she was tweeting! At that age I felt very mature and knew the difference between right & wrong so I donā€™t feel like thatā€™s a good enough excuse! Unfortunately I can see her taking a few months break and then coming back like nothing has happened once the dust has settled which I find so wrong that in the social media world that people like her can get away with stuff like this where in normal jobs youā€™d be fired. OH & I also agree with Eltoria where she said Elle & Connorā€™s content is just unrelatable and extravagant - I followed Elle way back when she lived at Connorā€™s parents & they moved into that apartment and she kitted it out with stuff from B&M and her sofa was from eBay - like the majority of young people who move out for the first time! I found her very relatable but then over the years she just was very money orientated and over the top (her stupidly expensive garden parties every time itā€™s someoneā€™s birthday or date night etc) everything they do is for the camera and for show, completely superficial. Hopefully this will be a lesson and show them they arenā€™t untouchable! But like I said give it a few months and I bet theyā€™ll be back to normalšŸ˜•

Reactions: 23
I donā€™t think this should make any difference though. In my secondary school there wasnā€™t a single black person (tbf it was a teeny tiny school) until I got to year 10 and they joined as a year 7, yet I still knew what was right and wrong
Sorry just reading back and had to say this is so true. I grew up in an area that demographically has 97.6% white people (that figure is from 2019) - there were two Polish people in my secondary school but absolutely no black people or Asianā€™s. My dad - up until recent years - was the typical older generation doesnā€™t think before he speaks. Yet I would never dream of saying such hurtful things, ironically I looked at my Facebook memories yesterday and my biggest drama in 2011 was arguing with my friend over Justin Bieber (I hated him, she loved him) šŸ˜‚

At the age she was (sheā€™d have been 15-16 I believe if sheā€™s 26 now?) she shouldā€™ve been old enough to know better and not be so influenced by her parents - if thatā€™s even what it was as people are suggesting. Whatever her background, upbringing or otherwise, at that age she shouldā€™ve known better. Thereā€™s no excusing what she did, itā€™s not just one or two Tweets that could be seen as ā€œokā€ then but not ok now, itā€™s possibly up to hundreds of vile, hateful Tweetsā€¦ If she finds a way back from this thereā€™s something seriously wrongā€¦

Reactions: 8
To be honest it might be taking them so long to film an apology because Gleam may be editing and directing it all. As it was Xmas and New Year, very few people may have been about to deal with the fall out. Itā€™s a hard thing to prepare for. I bet theyā€™ll be doing a video apology, but cobbled together that ā€˜statementā€™ via Gleam to plaster over the earthquake size crack. It being ineffective obviously! Gleam would would a tight reign on their body language, word, dress. The pair will need a lot of coaching to sound genuine and sincere. Their chavvy voices give me ear ache and the best of times, on the odd clip I catch, so canā€™t imagine how grating ā€œWeā€™re so sowwwyā€ will sound like.
Apologies if this has already been said, but if you work in this world, youā€™re on call 24/7 to deal with crisis management. This is tactical; they wouldā€™ve had a meeting about this news breaking immediately and this is the plan they come up with: tit statement and silence.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.