Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Carys put ‘I’ve spoken with Elle a couple of times over the last few days’ is quite telling. Why not Elle and Connor? I think there’s got to be some truths to the what’s app cheating as you’d say both of them wouldn’t you?!

• Wow
Reactions: 39
I expected a statement/apology from them yesterday with it being a Monday but it was a bank holiday, although James & Carys managed it but we all know Elle & Con will use anything as an excuse, so are we thinking today? Surely they’ve got to face this they can’t keep hiding away and hoping it goes away. Unless they’re letting management handle it which I think is a bad move, it won’t look sincere or genuine if they have them sort it all and speak on their behalf.

Reactions: 8
The way Carys put ‘I’ve spoken with Elle a couple of times over the last few days’ is quite telling. Why not Elle and Connor? I think there’s got to be some truths to the what’s app cheating as you’d say both of them wouldn’t you?!
also I think james has morals hidden behind those huge teeth and he wouldn’t condone cheating on either side. He unfollowed Connor first

my guess is she’s got SSS and taken him in the range and Connor is at home fulfilling his lifelong dream he manifested of being a single man, living off the wages of a doormat fiancé and sexting a load of girls.

I bet he’s happy as a pig in tit right now

• Haha
Reactions: 44
In a strange twist of affairs Safiyya Vorajee has started following her - she wasn’t on my list yesterday??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Finally emerged from my house this morning for work. I live in the same estate as them both, went past their house looks like no one is living there (it was 6:30am when I went past so they were probably asleep but there’s always one light on) and only one car in the drive way, the tesla!
You might want to edit the time to a random time incase they can see you or your car on the ring doorbell just to protect your identity or I’m hugely over thinking 😂❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Winds me up, all her minions claiming she 'was young it was a mistake'. No, the biggest mistake i made at that age was wearing foundation 3 shades too light for my skin and constantly tweeting boy bands i loved thinking I'd get a response☠, not spouting 10's and 10's of disgusting hate tweets to the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You might want to edit the time to a random time incase they can see you or your car on the ring doorbell just to protect your identity or I’m hugely over thinking 😂❤
i think id rather be outed as a tattler than a racist so for the first time ever I think the nosey tattler neighbours have the upper hand 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I was just wandering what Connor's ethnicity is?

Absolutely no relevance to the tweets etc. I was just going down his IG feed
and it came to mind.

Reactions: 3
Gleam should drop her instantly.

It would be indefensible to continue to support them in light of their vile comments.

Gleam would be fighting an uphill battle to convince any brand to work with this pair, and it will only damage Gleams image now if they continue to have them as clients.

i’m sure the Ingham family were dropped instantly after the allegations came out about them.

ETA wow I’ve just seen all the comments on Gleams Insta, all very negative

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Maybe they've split and that's why she's not at the house

Reactions: 7
I said this at the start(many threads ago now🤣) but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if a break up is used to soften the hit of this when a statement finally does emerge. It will be such a colossal distraction if her and Connnnnn separate at this time.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.