Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where can I find the screenshots of Connor’s cheating? Can’t find anything on wiki or google!

What do you think she’s meaning by that pic 🤔🤔

It was around thread 39 or that. Someone claimed their friend an American girl met Connor on a night out and he gave her his number. This tattler then posted a screenshot of his what's app and number (some numbers missing of course). That's was all to the story until people here found Connors Facebook page for his personal training thing and on it was the exact number the tattler had for WhatsApp so people are saying that it confirms the cheating claims

Reactions: 9
Lurker... I dont know if anyone has commented similar I've tried to keep up the best I can over the past few days so please don't hate me 😅. All the things that she and Connor have posted are vile but the one thing that is niggling away at me the most is the BLM posts they both shared. It's just really got to me that. It's a true reflection that as influencers they don't give a tit. Some of the comments on the post from way back then asking her to do more and not just share a black screen? Did she follow up on these comments? I dont watch her videos so don't know if she did anything but cant see it. A perfect example of her pure ignorance and lack of empathy or understanding for anyone other than herself. Following A trend in general and just doing what others are doing to stay relevant but not actually caring. She is racist, she is homophobic she's a disgrace and the only thing she cares about is herself and money. If you look on the post the only this she actually responded to are people telling her to change the #. I've blanked out the profile pictures and names but you can see for yourself the comments are there
Screenshot_20220104-022908_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220104-022926_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220104-022944_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220104-023002_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220104-023021_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220104-023034_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Saffiya (Ashley Cain's other half) has unfollowed now too. 748k. Wow. Word is really getting out there now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really hope so be ways many of us thought the whole sister love thing was ott and fake for the camera and honestly now seeing the kind of person Elle is I feel she is a nasty spiteful cow and those little jokes she makes with Katie I feel and now truthful and Elle way of being rude to her without her understanding
I wonder how she treats other people? I bet she treats people that don't meet her criteria like tit. I bet she treats all of connors family like tit just like she treats everyone like tit who doesn't fit her little white box

Reactions: 5
These threads are really helping in giving me something to do with my covid insomnia right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s 3 different ways Elle is going to move on from this situation:
1. She will post an apology video this week and leave the comments disabled and disable all her social media comments. The apology will probably be scripted by her management of course and will probably be centered in victimising herself. After that, she will probably take a huge break (several months) and then come back to YouTube as if nothing happened (probably keep the comments disabled for a while) and start posting again. However, she will probably not gain as much money as she used to and not have as much sponsors or work with as many brands which is obviously quite annoying for her because she’s clearly very materialistic.

2. The exact same as no.1, except she doesn’t post an apology or makes some random ‘catch up with me/where have I been’ video.

3. She leaves social media for a huge period of time, or perhaps forever. Since she does have a huge amount of money now, her and Connor start investing businesses and other things.

Reactions: 5
She still has way too many followers for my liking, sorry to go off topic slightly but I’m 19, have lived in England since I was born & I would never ever dream of saying anything that she has. It’s absolutely awful. I just hope that anybody who she has offended & targeted doesn’t think we’re all like her, she is so so vile and I have never really liked her! There’s always been something in my gut that was off about her.. like it was all an act the whole ‘anGeLs’ malarky! I do hope anybody who she’s targeted is doing ok! She’s a nobody!

Reactions: 32
Saffiya (Ashley Cain's other half) has unfollowed now too. 748k. Wow. Word is really getting out there now.
Safiyya has not unfollowed.
You need to go to Safiyya’s account and check her following.

Reactions: 4
Don't really need to prove you're local and know the exact house number unless you know her *that* well...... UNLESS you've been to one of her infamous #giftedbyeverylastdetail garden parties in the past?!?

C'mon, just tell us how much of a twit Connor really is and what REALLY happened over the Christmas period between them.
Jesus you’re really laying in to this user.

GUYS WHOEVER WATCHES EVERY VLOG, WHEN IS THE LAST TIME SHE MENTIONED MOG
This isn’t funny anymore.

Reactions: 6
Guys I think someone needs to take tattle away from me 😭
And to the one angle that started this by looking at Connors Twitter after the cheating claims... look what you've done to us all :')
Haaa I think many of us are in the same boat as you. This train wreck of a family is hard to look away from.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not surprised by this point 😂😂
Long time lurker here, I cannot stand Elle, but I just had to create an account to post something as I can vouch for the person saying she is rude in their work. I know a supervisor for a clothing store in Bath (don’t know if we are allowed to name places on here) and when I say the staff very much dislike Elle and Conor. She is VERY rude. More so when she was pregnant, walking around with a hand constantly on her bloat bump 😂 I know people dread her coming in as she’d think she was the bleeping bees knees, and it was so, so embarrassing every time. Her sister Lucy isn’t so bad when out and about but Elle is just something else

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Btw insta is pretty glitchy when checking who’s following who, you need to type in the persons full username for it to show up and sometimes then it even doesn’t, so it’s not that reliable unless you are checking your mutual followers with Elle herself.

There’s 3 different ways Elle is going to move on from this situation:
1. She will post an apology video this week and leave the comments disabled and disable all her social media comments. The apology will probably be scripted by her management of course and will probably be centered in victimising herself. After that, she will probably take a huge break (several months) and then come back to YouTube as if nothing happened (probably keep the comments disabled for a while) and start posting again. However, she will probably not gain as much money as she used to and not have as much sponsors or work with as many brands which is obviously quite annoying for her because she’s clearly very materialistic.

2. The exact same as no.1, except she doesn’t post an apology or makes some random ‘catch up with me/where have I been’ video.

3. She leaves social media for a huge period of time, or perhaps forever. Since she does have a huge amount of money now, her and Connor start investing businesses and other things.
Is it just me that thinks she will not be that financially impacted? So many other influencers have had similar exposure to Elle for their racial, discriminating views and are as successful as ever in the influencing industry? As appalling as it is, I really don’t think it’s impacted her that much of yet. Even to think she still has way over 700,000 followers on Instagram makes me sick. We’ll probably get an apology video, she’ll have a couple of months off and will then return like nothing has ever happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I wonder how many influencers have started deleting old posts because of scandals like this
Come over to the Kate Hayes KHM thread! Instead of apologising about her previous tweets, she went on the rampage doxxing people! What a night last night was over in that thread 😳

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.