Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erin bowyer, amber knight , Hannah Renee, Madison Sarah , kaci jay, millie gracecourt, siannise fudge ,ayse and Zeliha, misha grimes all still follow her ...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Elle Darby's apology video predictions

- may be posted on the 7th as its their 'lucky number' blergh
- no makeup, probs do a fake cry beforehand to show her 'red eyes'
- might even fake cry during it
- brings Connor into it in the middle or end
- 'biggest mistake ever, I have learnt from it blah blah blah'
- I am sorry...well, probably not in them words
- brings up her mother into it
- probs gonna brag about how she's going to improve in future and donates to charity to show how 'changed she is'

Reactions: 20
Disgusting! If she was 13-14 I may have said she was you and stupid. At 17 I was well aware of the World around me and would never have dreamt of making the comments she did. Why had she not deleted the tweets years ago? Just seems strange but maybe her ego was so big she didn’t think about how she aired her racist/homophobic etc etc views back in the day.

Mandy472 really just started the biggest scandal of 2022 and then just dipped like the bleeping flash lmao I’m in awe

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Kate Elizabeth said she is in support of Elle Darby and won’t talk bad on her. From what I’ve been told via screen grabs.
Not surprisingly considering she’s a massive Tory but I don’t know how such a massive live condoned her supporting blatant racism.
I was watching and she said she doesn’t want to comment on other people or talk bad about anyone. She didn’t say she supported her

Reactions: 5
I reckon at LEAST 50k of her followers are either dead accounts or bots. I was looking at her fan pages yesterday and the majority of the ones i saw had been dead for 3-4 years. Wish insta would do another one of those mass-deletes of bots so all the influencers can freak out about how many followers they’ve lost
Don’t know if this site is correct…but it says 17% of her followers are fake…which is around 130K.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Lucy, is it true Elle's buying the house next door to the one you're renovating?

Why were the dogs dumped at the Dog Spa over Christmas?

Can your Dad sign a copy of his book for me? I did have a copy, but I ran out of toilet paper over Lockdown Xx
Why do you think I’m Lucy? 😂 I’m sure she wouldn’t use her actual name to gossip about her own sister. Anyway, I’m more offended by the fact you think I’m as stupid as any of them😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Liberty Poole has also unfollowed, another love island gal which won’t sit well with elle I’m sure!

Reactions: 27
Really might be controversial but hate how we’re forced to start worrying about their mental health, which granted is important and any other circumstances I would care. But if they were genuinely sorry they would of made it quite clear and we wouldn’t have a million threads a minute. Them being established influencers I would expect them to clearly communicate an apology not a half assed statement.
Having to worry about someone’s reaction/self harm is the ultimate form of gaslighting. It’s like someone saying to their partner “i will kill my self if you break up with me”, their partner can’t do anything but accept the bullshit because their scared of suicide which seems to be a new and upcoming thing when an influencer fucks up.
People aren’t just mad, they are deeply upset and hurt that they are hated/discrimated against because of the way they talk/look - things we can’t even control btw - in a country they call home. She literally said I hate polish and Indians (and all the other tit she said) for zero reason, about time ppl like her are held accountable. We shouldn’t be gaslit because mental health appears to now be a tool in avoiding taking accountability.
still catching up and what a ride it’s been so far. I think she will use mental health as an excuse which I find so jarring when influencers do so. As someone who has suffered tremendously with mental health I find it such a cop out and insulting as it paints all people who suffer with mental health in a bad light. Just own your tit! Literally been unfollowing and removing anyone who follows her today, sick of the performative activism which goes hand in hand with social media. At 16 you know right from wrong end of. It doesn’t matter how long ago those tweets were. Do we excuse the actions of hitler because they were years ago? No we don’t. These werent just tweets posted in jest. This was vile tweet after tweet and that is inexcusable. Haven’t liked her since she begged for a free hotel room tbh. I don’t wish her physical harm but I hope she isn’t able to come back from this. Que the be kind post that all influencers drop when they’re being held accountable 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Why do you think I’m Lucy? 😂 I’m sure she wouldn’t use her actual name to gossip about her own sister. Anyway, I’m more offended by the fact you think I’m as stupid as any of them😭
No, you're right.

You could be Jordan? 🤷🏼‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
wfh tomorrow. if my manager is reading this, I will definitely be doing work and not reading this thread all day x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
These threads have had me glued, I haven’t cooked an actual meal in a couple of days. 😂 there has been NO time, you guys have moved so quick, you really do be doing the most over here. I’ve had actual tears at some of the things I’ve read. I can over from the Ashley cain thread where it had gotten a little full of late. Whoever it was that said it was popping off over here. THANKYOU!!!

Reactions: 24
Liberty Poole has also unfollowed, another love island gal which won’t sit well with elle I’m sure!
And Zara McDermott. She took way too long given her documentaries and trying to raise awareness of internet based hate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.