Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that her old Twitter has been deleted, it makes me wonder what else was on there that was missed

Reactions: 8
To think all this started because con couldn’t keep his dick in his pants and was messaging an American au pair lmao elle must be fumingggg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Husband just text from work "in the sun paper about some influencer and racist tweets. Take it that's the thing you've been reading for days." Oops 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49
A weird one that stands out to me is when they were in London (i think) staying at an expensive hotel maybe last year Christmas ? Anyway Katie is staying in her own room that joins their suite, and there’s a part of the vlog where Katie is in bathroom wrapped in her towel just got out the shower, Elle walks in vlogging and Katie looks awkward and Elle carried on recording her and it was really (imo) inappropriate…
I saw that too! It was the look as to say “right I’ve come out the shower what are you doing”. She always feels so uncomfortable on camera. Like if the girl don’t wanna be in your vids don’t force her!

Reactions: 6
I can’t get out of my head the fact elle deleted her current Twitter before any of us had a chance to look at it. All we had was her old Twitter that was filled with horrific tit. Wtf was on her current one that we didn’t get to see…therefore the whole ‘she was so young blah blah 10 years ago blah blah’ would be even more irrelevant than it already is because I’m sure there was far more recent stuff on her active Twitter that she’s got to first

Reactions: 32
Sorry new to the thread so have no clue about this girl. Has Elle had a boob job and bbl? That old photo of her being “overweight” does not even compare to her shape now
She had a boob job years ago but nothing recent or atleast she hasn’t blogged it like she did her boob job. She photoshops a lot of her picture though!

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately there will be a lot of people who won’t know about any of this

Lucy, is it true Elle's buying the house next door to the one you're renovating?

Why were the dogs dumped at the Dog Spa over Christmas?

Can your Dad sign a copy of his book for me? I did have a copy, but I ran out of toilet paper over Lockdown Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Good for you. I know a handful of people including myself who said and done things when we were in our 15-20 years. We really dint know what things mean at that time. I want to kill all of the boys in the earth, collect their sperm and make out the soceity from only girls because I was so hurt by the boys and thought the girls were kinder and 'better'. I promise I dont think the same and I love their penises, so just gratful for men are existing. Glad that I'm not an influencer because if I was in Elle situation and I can easily be in her situation because the things I said and write like the example above from now I will 100% suicide. Hope she wont kill herself but at least if she will hope you will be very happy..
But did you post racist tweets?? None of us are saying we were perfect at that age, I’m sure pretty much everyone of us on here said stuff either in person or on social media that wouldn’t be acceptable now, but there’s a difference between for example using the word “gay” as an insult which I know the majority of people did around the age of 15 to positing downright racist things.

Reactions: 11
I can’t get out of my head the fact elle deleted her current Twitter before any of us had a chance to look at it. All we had was her old Twitter that was filled with horrific tit. Wtf was on her current one that we didn’t get to see…therefore the whole ‘she was so young blah blah 10 years ago blah blah’ would be even more irrelevant than it already is because I’m sure there was far more recent stuff on her active Twitter that she’s got to first
She forget her login for her old account, I've mentioned before that when Elle started getting more of a following I am surprised she didn't contact Twitter to get rid of her old account 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.