Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it bizarre that your job is social media & ‘influencing’ yet you don’t speak up on racist behaviour when you have the platform to do so 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Emily Philpott removed me as a follower and is still following Elle on insta, guess she believes what Elle has said is okay and stands by her 🤮

Soo I’ve noticed that one of elle’s twin sisters married surname is Philpott. Wonder if Emily is a relation to Elle’s brother in law, hence why Emily is defending her so much?

Reactions: 14
Soo I’ve noticed that one of elle’s twin sisters married surname is Philpott. Wonder if Emily is a relation to Elle’s brother in law, hence why Emily is defending her so much?
Nah she's probably just a closet racist herself

Reactions: 7
Wait does reporting her account work ?
also she may have American followers or international followers that haven’t seen the statement cause most the newspapers n accounts are British

Reactions: 6
Wait does reporting her account work ?
also she may have American followers or international followers that haven’t seen the statement cause most the newspapers n accounts are British
Probably not because she hasn't posted anything on Instagram which breaks their rules

Sorry new to the thread so have no clue about this girl. Has Elle had a boob job and bbl? That old photo of her being “overweight” does not even compare to her shape now

Reactions: 1
Kate never followed her anyway as when i checked earlier she wasnt following also considering her best friend is lewys she should care about the homophibic stuff she has said

Reactions: 6
It makes me wonder if she was ever unkind personally to her sister? After seeing her tweets about her, breaks my heart her sister seems such a delight!
If you’ve ever watched her videos you’ll see the condescending way she treats her. You’d think she’d have a YouTube channel by now the way she’s plastered throughout Elle’s videos. Unfortunately it’s obvious that she’s only including her for views and her ‘nice girl’ image. Thank god these tweets were found and this is the end of her online presence

Reactions: 5
I reckon at LEAST 50k of her followers are either dead accounts or bots. I was looking at her fan pages yesterday and the majority of the ones i saw had been dead for 3-4 years. Wish insta would do another one of those mass-deletes of bots so all the influencers can freak out about how many followers they’ve lost

Reactions: 34
If you’ve ever watched her videos you’ll see the condescending way she treats her. You’d think she’d have a YouTube channel by now the way she’s plastered throughout Elle’s videos. Unfortunately it’s obvious that she’s only including her for views and her ‘nice girl’ image. Thank god these tweets were found and this is the end of her online presence
Makes me so sad.
I have a sister with learning difficulties but would never think about plastering her around on social media and speaking like a kid to her!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.