Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how people can be “impartial” in times like these.
Same with everyone else that has blocked accounts after being asked about the situation. It is bleeping disgusting. All the blm stuff was purely performative for them, they don’t care to comment on it now and it really is vile

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Can this thread not be like reporting on minor things like kate Elizabeth said this. Or her every word. Or who u followed who. This doesn’t end here. She needs her tick removed she needs future brand deals dissolved. She needs her page taken down. Etc Idc wat Tory kate said

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm on day 3 of covid (feeling like absolute shite) and already bored isolating.
Thank you all for the giggles. Needless to say this is a serious situation but I can always rely on Tattle to give me a lil laugh, lighten the mood!
Aahh back to refreshing and eagerly awaiting the next inevitable thread (this must be a record for most threads in a small time window, surely!)
x
Feel better soon angle boo xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how people can be “impartial” in times like these.
Imagine the white privilege of not having to speak out on racism because it doesn’t affect you. Heck all she has to do is not condone it

Reactions: 36
Thank you! Earlier on it defo said it was 11:30 tonight, it even had a countdown that was at 97 mins last time I seen it, I wonder why he has delayed it til tomorrow at 5..
It did yes, he’ll have moved it to gain more exposure - prime time!

Reactions: 4
When I was following elle I used to feel so crappy about how my weight looked and stuff, as I legit thought she never bloated up and just was the perfect size😣
Body dysmorphia used to be sky high, I think at one point I took laxatives to look slim like her!🙃

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can this thread not be like reporting on minor things like kate Elizabeth said this. Or her every word. Or who u followed who. This doesn’t end here. She needs her tick removed she needs future brand deals dissolved. She needs her page taken down. Etc Idc wat Tory kate said
Instagram won't remove her blue tick over this unfortunately

Reactions: 4
I feel like people who defend her and aren’t taking action are just as responsible, it’s people like this that allow others to get away with it

Reactions: 21
I checked SWFT Apparel and Angelle Collection on companies house. I found it interesting that they’re both listed as directors on each others brand 😂
Connor also has a third director… I wonder what he makes of it all 😬🤔
That’s probably more for a tax thing than anything else as they can take dividends if they’re directors

Reactions: 3
Sorry to the people that don’t care but Lucinda from love island just unfollowed too

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.