Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily Philpott removed me as a follower and is still following Elle on insta, guess she believes what Elle has said is okay and stands by her 🤮
Don’t get me started on that scab, she reeks white upper class privilege. I don’t even know why she has a platform she’s as boring as a plank of wood and excessively just spends money making hauls, it’s her fault so much tats in landfill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
This whole thing has made me happy that I don’t follow or support influencers at all. These people are not your friends no matter how big of an act they put on, they are salespersons and only need your love and support to line their pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t think Georgia or Emily will unfollow, they like to pretend they’re good people and against racism etc but it’s all for show! I stopped watching them months ago! Also they’re besties with Syd who is so far up Elle’s arse

Reactions: 14
I checked SWFT Apparel and Angelle Collection on companies house. I found it interesting that they’re both listed as directors on each others brand 😂
Connor also has a third director… I wonder what he makes of it all 😬🤔

Reactions: 7
Somebody commented on ellie jarrett’s insta how can u follow elle still seeing as she homophobic etc; dont expect much from syd as her past tweets came out but interesting considering both their bfs are black and could potentially have a child who could experience said abuss

Reactions: 6
Its actually all sad really, I followed her for years and thoughts she seemed genuinely nice. I went to a private school and some of the girls there were truly awful, they called me ‘mixed breed’ all the time, and a meathead, so when I saw her meathead post it was like wow because I’ve never hear anybody else use that verbiage around me, like ever. When we would get changed in the changing rooms at school they would ask ‘would you love to be white’ it was soooo constant, but so many other girls always told them to shut up so it wasn’t everybody just one particular group. I always felt I was less of a person because I wasn’t white. Which I obviously know now was idiotic of me to think but I did feel like that, and I think many other POC can relate.

I feel genuinely stupid for following somebody who is racist ☹
That is absolutely awful and I can well imagine Elle being part of a crowd like that and showing off. You're not stupid for seeing the good in people until they prove you wrong. People like elle are very manipulative

Reactions: 9
Tattlers get yourself to Kate Elizabeth’s Tiktok live people are fuming in the comments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Emily Philpott removed me as a follower and is still following Elle on insta, guess she believes what Elle has said is okay and stands by her 🤮
It’s bleeping disgusting. Like I said before though this is only singling out the racist influencers, we now know who the complete pricks are. It’s just a shame they still get to keep a platform despite thinking that what elles said is okay

Reactions: 13
I just hope poor Katie doesn’t receive any horrible messages, even though she’s absolutely not involved you never know the lengths people will go to and I know people love to DM their friends and relatives to have their say thinking it’ll reach them that way.
Totally agree… anyone that sends Katie any messages of any sort should be ashamed because that’s really not on, poor girl probably doesn’t even understand wtf us going on

Reactions: 24
It’s bleeping disgusting. Like I said before though this is only singling out the racist influencers, we now know who the complete pricks are. It’s just a shame they still get to keep a platform despite thinking that what elles said is okay
I’ll be following no one by the end of this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.