Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be following no one by the end of this 😂😂
At the end of this, can someone compile a list of all the influencers supporting Elle that are aware of her tweets, so we can all unfollow them as well

Reactions: 11
What can we do to support the people she hates so much ? I’d there poc,polish, Indian, YouTubers that we could support more ?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In the video where Elle is complaining about the gym being full of “foreign men” she is literally sitting in her uni accommodation so she was 18 or older there, STILL making those comments 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It gets better Kate has now said she cba commenting on others behaviour. We love someone who can’t be arsed to comment on racism. Ok she’s making it so much worse. She’s legit saying she just does not care

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
She said she couldn’t be arsed to comment on it and it got 10x worse bahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At least Kate’s live made more people aware of what’s been going down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand how people can be “impartial” in times like these.

Reactions: 18
We all know about all the most recent cheating rumours by Conman but do we know whether Elle is even aware of these? Everyones saying she is having the worst time of her life atm/they must be fighting like crazy but if she isnt aware of the cheating rumours then not sure why they’d be fighting when they’ve been caught out as both terrible people.

I dont feel sorry for her at all… they are probably just laying low as per Gleam’s instructions and staying silent whilst plonked in front of the TV scoffing biscuits and not feeling remorseful at all. Why do they deserve sympathy? If they feel bad its only because they got caught and embarrassed having past tweets dragged up.
i believe the only crying she will be doing is for her self, defo won’t feel remorse

Reactions: 6
Kate Elizabeth said on Tik Tok she couldn't be arsed to talk about it. Seemed to be she was more concerned about her personal life more than discussing this topic. Seems people are choosing to ignore this.. no wonder the followers lists are slowing down..

Reactions: 8
Spotted: Kate Elizabeth running straight to her following to unfollow Elle to try minimise the backlash

2D51AD16-6427-409F-8333-6676DD86D30C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Kate just said she cba to talk about the situation. We love an influencer who cba to talk about racism unless it’s performative, is she just too good to defend poc? I don’t understand how these people have platforms honestly
At least she's not following Elle on Insta

Reactions: 3
It gets better Kate has now said she cba commenting on others behaviour. We love someone who can’t be arsed to comment on racism. Ok she’s making it so much worse. She’s legit saying she just does not care
Lol her bestie izzy is black v interesting how little she cares🙃

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.