Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking a stand against Elle and unfollowing/holding her accountable isn’t forgetting to “be kind” in case she may do x, y and z to herself.

It’s important for us to remind the friends/family in our lives who may fall into the categories that she has offended - that we stand by each and everyone of them and do not share the same beliefs of what she or anyone has said - regardless of how “long ago” it may be.

As a white woman with no disabilities and no religion, I’ve never experienced anything close to what these people experience on a day to day basis. But I’ll be damned if I don’t support them in case the person being held accountable does something to themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Honestly feel like I’ve achieved something by catching up with these threads

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Before I say this, I’m not condoning what was said in the tweets, they were awful and full of hate. I also never ever comment on threads lol

But I really hope Elle has support around her and is ok. As a previous poster said, her whole world is falling down around her. imagine Connor has cheated on her, she’ll be dealing with that as well as all the hate, losing her career and friends. She’s also a new mom and has lost her mom in the past year.

Please, I hope no one gets me twisted and thinks I’m condoning the tweets, I’m not. I feel for those hurt by what was said. But I think it’s turning into a witch hunt for some people and people need to remember she’s human.
Wait he’s cheated??😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Con could always get a real job at a funeral home and Elle at the McVities factory !
I live by a Jacobs/Mcvities factory please don't send her here we don't want her! 😂🤣 Can you imagine her in a hairnet and full white uniform not to mention the stock wouldn't make it to the shops!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Before I say this, I’m not condoning what was said in the tweets, they were awful and full of hate. I also never ever comment on threads lol

But I really hope Elle has support around her and is ok. As a previous poster said, her whole world is falling down around her. imagine Connor has cheated on her, she’ll be dealing with that as well as all the hate, losing her career and friends. She’s also a new mom and has lost her mom in the past year.

Please, I hope no one gets me twisted and thinks I’m condoning the tweets, I’m not. I feel for those hurt by what was said. But I think it’s turning into a witch hunt for some people and people need to remember she’s human.
She could have a therapist at the click of a finger - she's loaded. She was sat commenting on insta yesterday. I don't feel sorry for someone facing the consequences of their own actions. No doubt there are also hundreds of AngElS in her DMs supporting her too - immature impressionable teens.

Reactions: 21

i don’t think i can hop on the be kind bus for someone who has and probably still is extremely unkind towards other people. My money is on her using that as her get out card. She can’t be that distraught still commenting on instagram posts and deleting youtube videos. Lets not forget she only ‘apologised’ cause she was caught it wasn’t genuine she would have happily never addressed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Taking a stand against Elle and unfollowing/holding her accountable isn’t forgetting to “be kind” in case she may do x, y and z to herself.

It’s important for us to remind the friends/family in our lives who may fall into the categories that she has offended - that we stand by each and everyone of them and do not share the same beliefs of what she or anyone has said - regardless of how “long ago” it may be.

As a white woman with no disabilities and no religion, I’ve never experienced anything close to what these people experience on a day to day basis. But I’ll be damned if I don’t support them in case the person being held accountable does something to themselves.

yeah I stand by this, 100% I’m not condoning neither are there actions, what they’ve done is disgusting and sickening.

Reactions: 1
I’ll be interested to see how the locals react to this. We all know where she lives down to the exact house number. Many people on her street/estate know of her but not for good reasons. Many local people witch about them
Don't really need to prove you're local and know the exact house number unless you know her *that* well...... UNLESS you've been to one of her infamous #giftedbyeverylastdetail garden parties in the past?!?

C'mon, just tell us how much of a twit Connor really is and what REALLY happened over the Christmas period between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry this is long, scroll if you cba!

As much as I want to see an apology from her, I can’t think of a video apology that I’ve seen from someone with a large platform that has seemed genuinely authentic? They always have “sorry I got found out” or “I hope you feel sorry enough for me that you’ll forget about this” vibes. An apology won’t and shouldn’t be enough for this to pass over.

I’d much rather see actions like raising awareness for the groups she’s offended, lending her platform to those who need to be heard, donations, volunteering, active signs that she’s educated herself and changed as a person. Basically anything that involves actually putting time/effort in even if it’s to ultimately save her own ass.

Becky Hill had racist and homophobic tweets from like 10 years ago, fast forward and she’s actively working with black and gay people in the music industry, and is one of the only people who have had things like this surface but you can tell there’s clearly been a huge effort to make themselves into a better person. It’s a long process of seeing her speak up on important issues and call others out when it’s been needed not just a simple “I’m sorry” (not justifying her original tweets before anyone suggests it).

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I use to be one of these lot that ask questions cus I was too lazy to read back, IM SO SORRY EVERYONE 🤣🤣 jarring

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why am I sitting here worrying about her mental health... I mean yeah it's self inflicted but I really do hope she has the right support network, she is gonna need it. Her world is literally crashing down around her, some of this doesn't sit right with me
thats the thing, when you sell your life as a job, and it goes wrong, it’s literally life ruining.

I can imagine she’s having all kinds of dark thoughts right now as it’s escalating, but can’t do anything about it because of Saint. So she’ll feel trapped.

somebody said she needs to delete all traces of that baby from the net and I couldn’t agree more.

influencing is all fun & games till it goes wrong.

you’d think after building a LIFE on social media the first thing she would of done is delete old posts. Not even talking racial stuff but cringe stuff etc…

I think her management have failed her,
They don’t care about you… are they even qualified to be ‘managing’ ppl lives!
ppl are just making up new job titles daily!

we still have a lot to learn about influencing/SM/SM children etc,
we’ll look back in 10 years with new laws and think ‘I can’t believe it was like that’ etc…

OBVIOUSLY what she said was horrific
& she should just go raise her baby privately.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Please, I hope no one gets me twisted and thinks I’m condoning the tweets, I’m not. I feel for those. hurt by what was said. But I think it’s turning into a witch hunt for some people and people need to remember she’s human.
I agree. She just needs to address it, PROPERLY apologise and then do whatever she needs to do to move forward. It shouldn't be a witch hunt. I personally know what it's like to make a huge mistake, lose friends, be scared to leave house, battle suicidal thoughts etc even now two years on. What she has done is enough to live with nevermind all of the abuse etc. And no I don't condone anything she did and she should quit SM as far as I am concerned the same way anyone would probably get fired from their job if these tweets emerged by them but that's enough for her to live with surely because she will feel the pain, regret etc for years to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kate elizebeth is live and everyone was asking about elle and she said she didnt want to talk about anyone else

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.