Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

TW: Cancer

I was scrolling down her IG an hour ago and saw this, this might give you somewhat of a timeline concerning her tweets.

This isn't for sympathy or any of that, she and her racist partner are vile.

Reactions: 8
i cant keep up with all this! I live nearby so i will walk by to see whats going down. maybe conman has been kicked out - ill send updates tomorro

Reactions: 115
Tbh I would be quite cross if she says about her mental health. Did she speak about her mental health at all BEFORE this all came out? If no, then sorry it’s not an excuse she can use.

What about the mental health of the groups she has offended!? That put up with this shit most of their lives!

Reactions: 49
She will deff use mental health as an excuse and maybe even an "I was uneducated" approach and saying how she knew no better. Wonder why shes no friends
if Elle says she was “uneducated” she’ll need to also stop saying she went to a really good private school because clearly not good enough. crime daddy might need to get a refund on that tuition!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
I wonder if this will strengthen her relationship with Dracula or have quite the opposite effect? I literally can't imagine them getting married next year if they have nowhere to post about it for clout.

Reactions: 31
I honestly don't think she can come back from this. Does anyone think she can?

Reactions: 23
Read the wiki.
Ellie said like belly.
Suzuki Swift the car.
Ellie can’t have been paying much attention in school when she gave her son the initials SS.
Unless

Reactions: 20
Why have Elle and Con never deleted those tweets? Did they just forget they existed? Of course that’s possible because it was a while ago but even me who barely puts anything online, is definitely not an influencer has gone back and deleted cringe stuff from when I was a teen in case it resurfaced and I’m just talking about ridiculous stuff not racist tweets!

Reactions: 28
I don’t believe they received death threats
I’ve only seen people calling them out
why would anybody give death threats to carys and James
I think they read here and are getting themselves far to invloved when all they need to really do is unfollow them

Reactions: 23
I wonder how nan is doing and if she’s unfollowed elle. I haven’t seen the poor woman since the zachary incident

Reactions: 45
Elle darby was living a very happy little life at the times of those tweets. All her other ones are joking with friends etc. she had a very privileged upbringing. They are filled with hate, directed at different members of society. What about Connor? What’s his excuse.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.