Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about Connors deal with My Protein, surely they shouldn’t be keeping deals with racists?
New here but I order from Myprotein quite a lot and if they don’t drop him I’ll find someone else to order form because it’s disgusting some of the comments and tweets that he’s made anyway. Let alone the way he allegedly went on in the Myprotein chat towards someone with an eating disorder. There’s no room for someone like that in the fitness industry. Used to be a big Elle follower as well but seeing her for what she is now, a racist doormat/ cash cow🤮

Reactions: 16
Just a thought…has the clinic who did Conjobs wonderful hair transplant been contacted? Don’t know who they are but can have a look
Realistically though, what are they going to do? Storm the house and retrieve ‘their’ hair? It’s not like it’s an ongoing partnership..!

• Haha
Reactions: 101
I don't think he would leave her ! Because I reckon he knows she would use Saint as a weapon and he would never have him on his own !
I can’t imagine either of them leaving one another. She won’t leave him because she wants the perfect life and he’s been there through her tit times. He won’t leave her because he relies on her financially. He’d have nothing and she’d have it all

Reactions: 6
I have been watching Elle for years, bought into her collections, used her affiliate links and as a black woman have essentially contributed to her income which is obviously really sad and frustrating. I have always noticed her friendship groups and family groups to be completely white and never really questioned it , maybe assumed this is due to her environment. But the truth is there are POC everywhere it makes sense now as to why she has avoided them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
God this silence is deafening!!! Just bloody say something!! Own up! Take accountability!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Explains a lot… has always been deeply obsessed with her weight no wonder she projects onto others so much

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Still so many people following her. But I bet a good amount are accounts that aren’t used anymore. Fake accounts , bought accounts, etc. Once her apology comes out people will start unfollowing I think

Reactions: 3
James and Carys’s thread is just full of people excusing her behaviour and making excuses for her. 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Wow 600k Subs on Youtube and falling! IF she falls under 10k wonder if they'll ask for the youtube plaque back? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.