Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TINY CRACK? I think I missed this but I'm intrigued!
I did look on the wiki but couldn't see anything about the tiny crack.... come someone explain this to me? I feel like that's more interesting right now than the constant who has/hasn't blocked her 😅🙈
Look again. Other users shouldn't have to relay information from the wiki because people don't want to read properly. This is getting tiresome now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I just don’t get why confirming the cheating matters when we have literal proof of them being horrendously racist. Plus we all could have guessed he’s a serial cheat without the proof.

Reactions: 5
Just thinking. This original girl who came on and told us about her friend messaging Connor. What if them messages are from someone who hired Connor as a PT? She wouldn't show us any of the messages I know she was respecting her friends privacy but she could of just given us a sneak peak. Literally dropped the bomb and then hasnt come back at all. I've got doubts 😬
I wonder what the 35 media files were? Bit mad to be sending loads of pics to someone you’ve just met u less it was voice notes

Reactions: 15
Carby and conman are deffo looking through this thread 👀 everytime something is bought up it is removed ?? (So hiiiiiiii, maybe it would be a good idea to apologise you racist, fatphobic, homophobic, xenophobic, ableist cunts xxx 💋)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
@__beingbrittany has over £120k followers and is a huge Elle fan. She also had to publish a grovelling apology for calling her own (caucasian) child a racist word last year. I’m blocked but it would be interesting to see if she acknowledges questions about Elle?

Reactions: 7
I just don’t get why confirming the cheating matters when we have literal proof of them being horrendously racist. Plus we all could have guessed he’s a serial cheat without the proof.
It matters to people that were in the thread before the racist and vile tweets surfaced as there was a lot of speculation so it’s good to finally have some solid proof that the numbers were the same

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Molly Baker just uploaded some weird stories about wearing AC she’s still following them both. Looks like selfloveliv has unfollowed
she is going to continue to wear the clothes a racist created because she spent money on it and it isn’t her business?😂sorry to break it to you but the only ginger Elle likes is Ed Sheeran x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like Grace Beverley is quite an outspoken person, good head on her shoulders, has morals etc, I think she’ll have something to say about it when she returns to social media (think she’s having a break from it until tomorrow)
I would take yourself to the Grace Beverley thread here and then maybe reassess those positive comments 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 36
But if loads of people are doing it at the same time then it doesn’t look good
Yeah I understand. I wouldn’t call or message it myself nor recommend people to do so either but unless someone is constantly harassing him through it there’s nothing anyone can do. Maybe the post with where to find the number should have been quickly removed. He should also have been more careful having his number on display for anyone to access especially at a time like this.

Reactions: 1
I think Elle was probably very naive and will have put the house down as a 50/50 split. I’d imagine it’s a the same with their incomes. I can’t imagine she is paying him say a £20k salary..

She would still be the one bringing the money in if she chucked him though, and he’d have to get a normal job. So you’d think she wouldn’t put up with being treated like shite but she needs him to keep up the perfect life on the socials..
Hmmm, if my boyfriend was earning a substantial amount of money and I had access to the bank account damnnnnnnn I'd own a lot of classic cars🤣.
I think this has tarnished their image even the people who defend them because they've probably realised she is human just like the rest of us. She could go either way with it though, come back stronger than ever or as a single boss mamma 🙄 I definitely think the latter could save her a little because she would draw people back in.

Reactions: 2
don’t you just love karma! you get back from the universe what you put out to the universe. try and manifest your way out of this one hunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Conman will just be up for a night of feasting and trying to read the thread, getting interrupted by tattlers calling him 😂in all seriousness please don’t call the racist, they don’t deserve anything taking attention away from the issue and allowing them to say they were being harassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.