Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bambs

Someone commented on Lucy’s picture “ironic that Lucy has called her daughter India when her sister hates Indians” and it’s sending me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 311

ohhhhdear

June 2021 after me & elle being at the exact same gestation in pregnancy, my baby boy was born stillborn. It killed me inside still following her journey with baby Saint but I was SO invested in her pregnancy as it felt like we’d gone through it together (immature lol I know) but I sat for hours watching her pregnancy videos relating to everything.
Now all of this has come out I am genuinely GUTTED. I really hope she learns a massive lesson from this by loosing her ‘career’.. which will hopefully make her a nicer person in the end & a better mum for Saint. I pray their baby doesn’t grow up to have the same views.
Awful, awful people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 257

saweetie

Chatty Member
“don’t know if this has been posted yet...”

“XYZk followers now!!!”

“X has unfollowed! Y has followed!”

7301288D-7F87-44D4-90B4-B4C0C106AB4C.jpeg

lord please give me strength

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 192

nancydrew21

I just had a little tear thinking of Katie reading any of it. She's such a genuinely lovely person I hope she's doing ok

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 131

unsociable

Chatty Member
Guys I think people calling/messaging him is a bit ridiculous and taking things way too far

• Heart
Reactions: 127

loooolhu

E96F8DE8-EF8E-4231-A955-0965620FE57F.jpeg

Two days ago when you googled her it came up with nothing but positivity. Now look! We did it and the truth is being brought to light. At least when people search her they are hit with the facts straight away now. Also spy the “people also ask” section 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 124
But Lucy is glad they have different surnames! I didn’t know they were sisters and I passively enjoy Lucy’s content but won’t watch now, wouldn’t be shocked if she had similar views.
I personally don’t think it’s fair for Lucy to lose a following. There’s no proof she has the same views and was bought up by a different mum (who seems lovely in the vlogs with her in)
Until she fucks up I think it’s not fair to paint her with the same brush (my opinion no hate fellow angle) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 122

Queenlurker

Used to be a die hard Elle Fan I even spent £150 on the Boxing Day sale and I am absolutely devastated and disgusted at these tweets!!! I’m now sat here wondering if 1. I’ll ever even receive my order and 2. Wtf I’m gonna do with the shit when it arrives!?! Clearly not going to a get a refund and got bob all hope of reselling it! Lord help me that’s £150 down the drain on a fucking racist clown 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 114

lolabud32

Fair play that James (out of James and Carys) has unfollowed. He’s just jumped up in my estimations…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 114