Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny the difference between female and male models… females seem to do anything for clout (in this situation bum lick a racist while being black)
Whereas males, @mubiix on ig unfollowed both Elle and con after I messaged to let him see the tweets. He said he was so greatful and won’t be working with SWFT store again!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Please can we comment on how much she is going to make her own son insecure. God forbid she had a daughter later on, she’s going to give her children such body insecurities through editing it’s quite scary.

Right now it’s just a few scratches on faces, can you imagine what it will be when Saint is ten?

Reactions: 22
TINY CRACK? I think I missed this but I'm intrigued!
I did look on the wiki but couldn't see anything about the tiny crack.... come someone explain this to me? I feel like that's more interesting right now than the constant who has/hasn't blocked her 😅🙈
It comes from when she did a maternity haul when she was 3 weeks pregnant and was trying to pass off her domino's bloat as a baby bump. Where she showed us she wasn't quite an XS and she has the tiniest arse crack going when she pulled her maternity trousers up to her tits 🙈 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
June 2021 after me & elle being at the exact same gestation in pregnancy, my baby boy was born stillborn. It killed me inside still following her journey with baby Saint but I was SO invested in her pregnancy as it felt like we’d gone through it together (immature lol I know) but I sat for hours watching her pregnancy videos relating to everything.
Now all of this has come out I am genuinely GUTTED. I really hope she learns a massive lesson from this by loosing her ‘career’.. which will hopefully make her a nicer person in the end & a better mum for Saint. I pray their baby doesn’t grow up to have the same views.
Awful, awful people.
I’m so incredibly sorry for your loss. My first was stillborn too, extremely difficult to see someone have the outcome you deserved. Sending you all my love ❤

I also hope all of this makes Elle a better mum and she choses to educate Saint on how awful her past views were.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Carys’ post is obviously helping towards people unfollowing Elle looking at how much they have continued to decline since she posted

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually feel really sorry for saint the digital foot print of all this will be around forever and imagine looking back to find our your parents are racist, fat phobia, homophobia and basically arseholes. He would never feel comfortable opening up to either of them in future 😞

Reactions: 28
Geez and he is from LA?! ELLE babe, looks like you have cracked america!! It wasn't discovering disney Orlando floria, it was being just a truly vile person.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rest assured Angels all these Hot Tea receipts are being screenshotted and stored ready for the second Wiki Page once it's up and running ✌☕🏃‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
We should be reporting her profile to Instagram, get that nice little blue tick removed.

Reactions: 28
Please can we comment on how much she is going to make her own son insecure. God forbid she had a daughter later on, she’s going to give her children such body insecurities through editing it’s quite scary.

Right now it’s just a few scratches on faces, can you imagine what it will be when Saint is ten?
She will definitely be the kind of mum that makes her kid fake cry for thumbnails

Reactions: 14
It comes from when she did a maternity haul when she was 3 weeks pregnant and was trying to pass off her domino's bloat as a baby bump. Where she showed us she wasn't quite an XS and she has the tiniest arse crack going when she pulled her maternity trousers up to her tits 🙈 😳
ahh, the good old days. The pregnancy photoshoot at 12 days pregnant was a personal highlight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I’m beginning to think shits gone down between Elle and Connor- as in their relationship talks. Technically he’s the reason all this has came to light (read the wiki), and it’s evident they’ve both been reading here religiously. Yes they did a crappy statement but if we don’t get a apology video or something tomorrow of the two of them I’m actually wondering if they are on the verge of splitting? In my eyes, even if they pretend all’s fine and well, the allegations and the evidence is there. I first thought they’ll just carry on as usual but I’m not so sure now.

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.