Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How far will I need to go back to see this cheating confirmation?

It’s been a weird few months with this pair. Who leaked the tweets the person he cheated with? It’s all come at the same time. I was expecting vlogs and photos of saints magical first Christmas instead they pissed off 😂😂😂
This isn’t all of it but page 39 or look in the wiki
AC41DF3C-7610-419C-A5D6-F52732D134D1.png
D7C0573F-6225-427D-8D90-046AB0E65F31.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You know what I miss? The day Suzukis name was revealed. What a time
I miss the photoshop fails and Queen xxxxs squeezing into a dress that shows off the little crack and the a million digestives she ate the hour before

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“don’t know if this has been posted yet...”

“XYZk followers now!!!”

“X has unfollowed! Y has followed!”

7301288D-7F87-44D4-90B4-B4C0C106AB4C.jpeg

lord please give me strength

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 192
Stop getting nasty in this thread. If you actually read through, you’d see that people are shocked because it matches the phone number on the cheating allegations. Now lower your tone and stop finding conflict in things that don’t need it?!?
The issue isn't people finding that the phone number on a business page matches the WhatsApp screenshots. The issue is people taking this outside of Tattle and calling/messaging the number. It's harassment. Yes they're racist pieces of tit but that doesn't mean that strangers on the internet should all be calling them and encouraging others to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So I was recommended To watch Ellie from another TL page/thread. I did for a few videos but was put off as she looked less than clean and then the baby thing happened and I lost interest and just dip into Her TL threads now. So was Ellie the racist and Connor the cheat or have they both been racist?
Also Joho Fashion mumblr seems to have survived and flourished her racist tweets and dodgy flogs/in disclosures etc. It seems influenzas simply manifest another narrative and carry on.

Reactions: 2
i could put money on the fact elle will make a youtube apology video saying she was a “deeply unhappy person” at the time of making those tweets and she was so insecure and took it out on other people etc. she will also bang on about her mental health !!

none of the above excuse her posts at all but u just know that’s what tit she’s going to say
She was having a great time by the looks of other tweets, she was just a nasty bit of work!

Reactions: 3
Gosh I read one page, go to the next page and the thread has another 4 pages!! My heads gone after these few days, I've hardly checked any other threads🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So he’s 100% cheated, glad that’s confirmed. Think that’s the least of her worries right now though. This whole thing has made me look at influencers so different, they all want us to believe they are perfect in every way just to suck us in.

I wonder if her and Connor are even still together. I just feel for poor Saint, it can’t be a good environment for a small baby.

I’m expecting a statement tomorrow, can’t go on much longer without one and everyone is back in work mode tomorrow.
I think it will be tomorrow too, as its been said a lot of people still may be off from the Christmas break (although the Internet never sleeps 😝)
Yeah you've got to feel so sad for him, they are both horrible and that poor kid will only be used as a weapon if they did split. I wonder who would take the dogs..
Does anyone know if they share a bank account or is it like her money and his money? I get the feeling it is separate otherwise he definitely would have cut and run by now! Interesting to know what share each of them have in the house to, if it is 50/50 or not 🤔

She was having a great time by the looks of other tweets, she was just a nasty bit of work!
Her actions after are telling as well. Instead of actually removing yourself from social media and reflecting on your atrocious behaviour, she sits and comments on insta pics like nothing has happened

Reactions: 7
I miss the photoshop fails and Queen xxxxs squeezing into a dress that shows off the little crack and the a million digestives she ate the hour before
I miss the day she walked out in the horrid baby shower outfit and we were searching for unedited pictures of it 😂 and that day her garden was covered in dog tit

i could write a book

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know some people are new to this thread, but Jesus Christ, it matters that he’s cheated because they’re a literal family/couple goals channel. Teenagers give them money by watching them, believing they’re perfect. They thought they had everyone fooled- but he’s a sleaze
amen someone has a brain

Reactions: 9
Not any more, james and carys have both unfollowed elle and connor.

• Haha
Oh god please no one ring the number. Why give them a ‘get out of the racist tweets free pass’ by making her look a victim of stalking and harassment?

• Heart
Reactions: 62
The number has been taken off his fb page. He must be reading here to find out where people found the number from.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Let’s be real at 16 we were in parks smoking and drinking behind our parents backs not posting racist comments on twitter. I’m shocked that when they started getting a following or even a management they weren’t told to review historic socials! Shocking!

Reactions: 36
“don’t know if this has been posted yet...”
“XYZk followers now!!!”
“X has unfollowed! Y has followed!”
lord please give me strength
don’t know if you’ve heard but appaz elle and conman posted some racist tweets x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.