Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it so shocking people are defending them by saying it was years ago. Lets be real a lot of her audience are teen girls who would be the same age as she was when she wrote those tweets. Imagine if they saw those tweets and thought it was okay to speak about people like that because elle darby their idol has done. Elle is an ‘influencer’ and thats the worst part, young girls look up to her, someone with/has had these views should not be allowed to have such a platform!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I believe she did had a scandal with selling crappy products but i would hardly equate that to 3 years of racist narrative on twitter. It’s still good that she’s bringing awareness/calling her out
I agree with you it doesn't compare to being a racist at all, merely raising awareness that she messed up a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 7
Not the response we wanted JAMES.
Will never ever ever understand why people use her age as an excuse !!! At 15 you are fully aware of what is right and wrong, she made the most vile tweets about people based on their race, sexuality, body and people are really trying to say she was to young to understand what she was saying was awful, she literally made those tweets with the intention of being nasty and offensive.. how is that not obvious….. some people need to have a fkin word with themselves 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I do wish people would stop with death threats
Like when Elle tweeted that she hoped her bus driver would crash the bus and die.
If that’s what she’s brazen enough to broadcast publicly imagine what she’d say amongst family and friends; imagine what twisted things are actually going through her head.
I know of someone that was horrendously tormented at school because of racism and did attempt suicide as a teen. I cannot and will not ever condone racism or racist defenders.
As far as I’m concerned 756,000 followers is 756,000 too many.
I don’t wish physical harm on her in anyway.
She ought to give up her YouTube channel and any profits she’s ever made from those that she’s deceived along the way. It won’t happen, but I hate to see bullies succeed in life by trampling over others. She’s got where she has through lies and manipulation and doesn’t deserve a penny of it.
EDITED TO ADD - I hadn’t seen the screenshot from James I just assumed it was the original statement being posted again.
I completely understand that people are angry but there’s no need for death threats.
Elle is better off deleting all of her platforms, her actions have caused so much damage and racists don’t deserve a platform at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
June 2021 after me & elle being at the exact same gestation in pregnancy, my baby boy was born stillborn. It killed me inside still following her journey with baby Saint but I was SO invested in her pregnancy as it felt like we’d gone through it together (immature lol I know) but I sat for hours watching her pregnancy videos relating to everything.
Now all of this has come out I am genuinely GUTTED. I really hope she learns a massive lesson from this by loosing her ‘career’.. which will hopefully make her a nicer person in the end & a better mum for Saint. I pray their baby doesn’t grow up to have the same views.
Awful, awful people.
I’m so so sorry :(

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ye
Didn't Eltoria have a scandal a couple of years back with her own advent calendar? Can't remember, but I unfollowed her back then..that voice 🤢
yep! And this video has backfired on her as many are calling her out.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Sick of people saying “she’s still grieving for her mom” she might well be, but she didn’t pass yesterday it was almost two years ago. Like is everyone supposed to sweep this under the rug because Elle lost her mom 20 months ago??
But from the Tweets, her mum was just as bad… Like she even quoted her mum?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.