Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, like you could argue maybe she should just put up a short statement about it but at the end of the day all the tweets are made by her adult sister who makes her own decisions and must deal with her own consequences. Realistically people coming for Lucy are directing their anger at the wrong person
Yes!! I think she should put up a little stament (just because they’re explicitly associated with each other) but if that was my sibling I’d be like, you’re on your own now boo

Reactions: 2
I’ve just looked an connor is in the pics on the post?
Yes Giles Darby her Dad took the photos and made a stati
I’ve just looked an connor is in the pics on the post?
Yeah that's what I'm saying ❤ Elles Dad done a status with all the photos saying what an amazing day it was and included every single one of those photos in the status minus the two of Connor and Elle maybe an accident but thought it was odd x

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just thinking. This original girl who came on and told us about her friend messaging Connor. What if them messages are from someone who hired Connor as a PT? She wouldn't show us any of the messages I know she was respecting her friends privacy but she could of just given us a sneak peak. Literally dropped the bomb and then hasnt come back at all. I've got doubts 😬

Reactions: 13
I can't bleeping cope with this thread 😭😭😭😭 come back maternity hauls, tiny cracks, vampire snacks, hearse adventures and hair transplants.

My brain is fried!
TINY CRACK? I think I missed this but I'm intrigued!
I did look on the wiki but couldn't see anything about the tiny crack.... come someone explain this to me? I feel like that's more interesting right now than the constant who has/hasn't blocked her 😅🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I was recommended To watch Ellie from another TL page/thread. I did for a few videos but was put off as she looked less than clean and then the baby thing happened and I lost interest and just dip into Her TL threads now. So was Ellie the racist and Connor the cheat or have they both been racist?
Also Joho Fashion mumblr seems to have survived and flourished her racist tweets and dodgy flogs/in disclosures etc. It seems influenzas simply manifest another narrative and carry on.
Same for Courtney blacks racist tweets… 🤯

Reactions: 1
Just thinking. This original girl who came on and told us about her friend messaging Connor. What if them messages are from someone who hired Connor as a PT? She wouldn't show us any of the messages I know she was respecting her friends privacy but she could of just given us a sneak peak. Literally dropped the bomb and then hasnt come back at all. I've got doubts 😬
She has come back I think she comments quite regularly on this thread.

Reactions: 7
Connor must be chilling reading here as we speak😂what did you have for tea you piece of tit ? X

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Nice to see Defnoodles has covered her now, he is a very well know American 'news/ gossip' channel on youtube. He covered James charles and david dobrik drama a while back...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh god please no one ring the number. Why give them a ‘get out of the racist tweets free pass’ by making her look a victim of stalking and harassment?
She will probably use that excuse anyway with people taking photos of outside her house...

Reactions: 8
insta account: fashioninflux still follows and she has 2.7 million followers and has been very active too. Am very disappointed in influencers who are turning a blind eye to this, it must be so easy being white and feigning ignorance.
I wonder if they are all with the same management company. I noticed in Freddy my Love recent flogs she was wearing things she said she got from Ellie and the Angelle line…?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think it will be tomorrow too, as its been said a lot of people still may be off from the Christmas break (although the Internet never sleeps 😝)
Yeah you've got to feel so sad for him, they are both horrible and that poor kid will only be used as a weapon if they did split. I wonder who would take the dogs..
Does anyone know if they share a bank account or is it like her money and his money? I get the feeling it is separate otherwise he definitely would have cut and run by now! Interesting to know what share each of them have in the house to, if it is 50/50 or not 🤔
I think Elle was probably very naive and will have put the house down as a 50/50 split. I’d imagine it’s a the same with their incomes. I can’t imagine she is paying him say a £20k salary..

She would still be the one bringing the money in if she chucked him though, and he’d have to get a normal job. So you’d think she wouldn’t put up with being treated like shite but she needs him to keep up the perfect life on the socials..

Reactions: 6
The number has been taken off his fb page. He must be reading here to find out where people found the number from.
The number was on there literally 10-15 mins ago! HI CONNN HI ELLE!! 👋

Hope you're managing to gulp down the last of your Hello Fresh freebie meals without getting indigestion whilst you both furiously scroll through Tattle for the next thing you need to block/hide/delete because Tattle have given you the head's up! ✌💋

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'd give a month's wage to be a fly in their house right now 🤣 duck my mortgage being paid, love a bit of drama. Hidden racists as well as the rest, cheating Connor with 86 media shares 👀👀 (yes Elle, he sent/received 86 photos!!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Sorry to be annoying BUT
Lornaluxe has now unfollowed. Again, I was sure she would once she came back online she’s been off a week.

Reactions: 8
guys if u cant keep up with the thread it doesn't matter cause its the same shite being posted over and over x
don't even bother reading the other 2 threads its acc all drivel

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.