Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
con has been reading here all along, whenever we mention something 5 mins later it’s magically gone. Like the comments on his old post with Lucy’s husband

Reactions: 33
@__beingbrittany has over £120k followers and is a huge Elle fan. She also had to publish a grovelling apology for calling her own (caucasian) child a racist word last year. I’m blocked but it would be interesting to see if she acknowledges questions about Elle?
She 10000% won’t, too much of a superfan that it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
I commented on Emily Norris asking her to have a look at the tweets and reassess who she follows on Instagram and she has deleted the comment 🤣 not very surprised

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
No she hasn’t- I’m waiting for it.
@__beingbrittany has over £120k followers and is a huge Elle fan. She also had to publish a grovelling apology for calling her own (caucasian) child a racist word last year. I’m blocked but it would be interesting to see if she acknowledges questions about Elle?

Reactions: 2
Guys let’s not forget Connor has multiple accounts on this site where he comments how “sexy” and “good looking” he is from time to time 💀😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Look again. Other users shouldn't have to relay information from the wiki because people don't want to read properly. This is getting tiresome now.
Jeez chill out its more interesting and amusing than if carys is or isn't following her 🙄

Reactions: 6
Honestly editing your own face is bad knowing you have a younger following. LET ALONE editing your less than a year old babies poor face. That’s so deep :/

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Guys let’s not forget Connor has multiple accounts on this site where he comments how “sexy” and “good looking” he is from time to time 💀😫
HAHAHAAH that explains the one from earlier then on this thread cos he’s not even fit x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if they are all with the same management company. I noticed in Freddy my Love recent flogs she was wearing things she said she got from Ellie and the Angelle line…?
I did a quick google search but can't find anything, if she doesn't unfollow by the evening then i will unfollow her too. Anyone who is the British influencer circle will know about these tweets and continuing to follow her is making an active statement that they support her. Same goes for Sophia and Cinzia too

Reactions: 6
Ah has she. Well she hasn't said anything more on the situation has she? Unless she can show us abit more proof I'm not 100% on it
Nah but I think that was to do with her friends privacy but like you say nothings 100% accurate. Could have been texting about owt

Reactions: 2
Just been taking a break from reading these threads as I was fed up of reading about Carys, and scrolled through The White Company website. It really is such expensive tat, can't imagine how many Millies cookie crumbs are in Elles bed rn

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.