Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angelikas Family Is polish i believe so I’m sure she will cover?

Reactions: 18
I’m not very familiar with Lucy’s posts or vibe/style but having had a quick glimpse on her insta there are people commenting “you need to tell your sister to apologise” and hell no to that. This is Elle’s doing, for Elle to address and apologise for of her own accord. Why do people think it’s normal to hold someone accountable for something their sibling has done and they have no control over 🤷🏼‍♀️ To make an extreme comparison, I’m sure no-one is having a go at Prince Charles for his brothers (alleged) wrongdoings.. makes no sense!
I find it savage of Lucy that she isn’t deleting the comments though

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wanna big up any Polish Tattlers.

Polish people are the absolute foundation that keeps this country going and it makes me so sad to read all that abuse from this teenager about grown men trying to make a life and a living in a new country that was being force fed xenophobic propaganda on a daily (mail) basis.

I’m sorry your having to relive this shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
Lily Pebbles has unfollowed her, who is also with Gleam - confirms that shared management has nothing to do with follows/unfollows.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m 100% she’s buying followers, I’ve just been on one of those websites that shows a live follower count, and every 10 seconds it refreshes. 10 seconds pass and it goes down, then at the next refresh it goes back up by 200ish!
I 100% agree, she is definitely buying them.

Reactions: 11
I’m glad some brands have spoken up saying they won’t work with her. All brands should cancel any association with her though

Reactions: 30
Oooo interesting I’ll take a look! I can’t say I’ve really followed Lucy as can’t relate much to her stuff! Only watched things when they have come up on suggested. I have followed Elle for years and am so disappointed, I can’t believe how foolish I was aswell by the amount of times I’ve dm’d her and never ever had a response 🤡

Can I just say as well, I don’t think I’ll ever support an ‘influencer’ ever again after this. You just don’t know the real them. It’s all just fake af !!!! 😭
Sorry replying to myself again! I sent sooooooo many dms over the years and I just found her 1 reply… OF COURSE it was because she didn’t want to lose out on me spending money on her products 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 HOW WAS I SO BLIND?????

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I've seen a bit on here about this racist ball of hatred so I finally had a look on her IG to see what was so special to warrant such a following previous to this and I can't relate. An average to unpleasant looking woman (it's the eyes) with a grubby looking bf, the usual home aesthetic, drowning in XL elasticated joggers, mum bore. No offence to anyone, maybe I'm old at 33 or I just don't get it but I do worry at the amount of followers she still has now, that despite being a proven bigot as well as universally unappealing, and what it says about our culture :(

• Heart
Reactions: 61
The fact she’s commented on her friends picture like normal and is buying followers really shows us how little she cares about all this…. She doesn’t give a single tit

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Used to be a die hard Elle Fan I even spent £150 on the Boxing Day sale and I am absolutely devastated and disgusted at these tweets!!! I’m now sat here wondering if 1. I’ll ever even receive my order and 2. Wtf I’m gonna do with the tit when it arrives!?! Clearly not going to a get a refund and got bob all hope of reselling it! Lord help me that’s £150 down the drain on a bleeping racist clown 😢
Sorry but you deserve to lose £150 if you spent it on that cheap tat😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Obviously I’m not suggesting that people are only anti racist if they have children who mixed race etc, however it does no doubt hit closer to home, which makes me think surely the likes of Naomi and summer genes can’t possibly continue to engage and support her.

just to clarify, obviously everyone should be anti racist regardless of whether You’re black, white, you’re children are mixed race, you’re boyfriend is a POC etc. I’m just surprised by some of the people who are still following her.

also, obviously these people might unfollow on social media but remain friends with them, I realise social media isn’t real life, but it would be a start. To me racism has to always be a zero tolerance policy.
Yeh i get this point; if ur bringing up a mixed child how can u supporting knowing ur child is part of that community and may face racism themselves. Obviously its bad for everybody but it hits home if its your child

Reactions: 9
This coming up on my for you page “now I’m panicking cause I’m going to lose me job” 🤣 Conman will be panicking more about losing his easy, freeloader lifestyle. He’d need to have a job in the first place to be worried about losing it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Someone commented on Lucy’s picture “ironic that Lucy has called her daughter India when her sister hates Indians” and it’s sending me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her Dad was literally born in/grew up in India yet she still tweets about hating Indians 😡 absolutely horrific 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
She will 100% have to address this soon, now it’s hitting publication her follower count is dropping so quickly! 20k+ in a matter of days is a huuuuge blow when you consider that Instagram isn’t like Twitter or TikTok and news moves a lot slower. Any influencer still following at this point are jeopardising their own careers.
I don’t get what their achieving by not saying anything, they need to be honest, and accept and apologise and try their best to move forward. By silence it’s letting all the news papers rip them apart and speculation grow. Just be honest this silence is bloody ridiculous. Can’t help but feel gleam are trying to limit the damage but unless they buck up theyl do more damage by remaining quiet surely

Reactions: 13
A reminder that you can never run from your past! The irony of social media building her career and destroying it too is funny tbh! tit people will always be tit people and one day, eventually, everyone will realise how tit they are!!! Makes you wonder how many more there are in the world of YouTube. I hope this teaches people to stop idolising people on social media!! It’s a SCAM!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.