Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angelika Oles (commentary YouTuber) has liked a couple of tweets about the situation, hopefully she covers it on YouTube but at least she is aware!
90AAF739-F9EC-4204-AE8A-F53FA002147A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think if by the end of the week influencers like Molly Mae, Stacey Solomon, Mrs Hinch, Chloe Burrows, or any of the love island girls etc don’t unfollow her then we should worry! Because by then everyone who has access to the internet would of seen this, it’s all over Twitter, Instagram, tiktok, newspapers, and local Facebook pages, it’s pretty impossible to not hear about it after a week IMO

Reactions: 48
Even her die hard Angels are turning on her on the angelle collection comments. I can't believe she has said nothing to address or apologise. Or conman with his sexism towards women. Makes me weep for humanity that these are apparently people youth of today look up to with their smoke and mirrors and boo sis hun. One day your past catches you up and the truth is out there and a decent human would be dealing with it, grovelling not hiding waiting for your management.

Reactions: 26
Someone commented on Lucy’s picture “ironic that Lucy has called her daughter India when her sister hates Indians” and it’s sending me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 311
Don’t be fooled by Lucy and I don’t mean a racist but all you got to do is read through her threads on here & watch some of her really old YT she can be very nasty as well and she always came across very jealous of Elle always makings digs at her & Con
Oooo interesting I’ll take a look! I can’t say I’ve really followed Lucy as can’t relate much to her stuff! Only watched things when they have come up on suggested. I have followed Elle for years and am so disappointed, I can’t believe how foolish I was aswell by the amount of times I’ve dm’d her and never ever had a response 🤡

Can I just say as well, I don’t think I’ll ever support an ‘influencer’ ever again after this. You just don’t know the real them. It’s all just fake af !!!! 😭

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
My friend who lives in Westbury seen him (conman) out videoing himself ‘jogging’ once, and whenever he thought no one was around he would stop and walk, but whenever he’d see someone he’d start jogging again. So fake 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
So boring reading people's comments of 'blah blah has unfollowed!' and then you check and they are still following. Maybe just ✨ check properly ✨ before declaring it here. But, yes, steaming hot tea that James has unfollowed Carby and Conman. Come on Carys...

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Where's the neighbourhood watch ? I want to know if theres been any sightings, signs of life, people visiting, are the Easter decs up etc? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m not very familiar with Lucy’s posts or vibe/style but having had a quick glimpse on her insta there are people commenting “you need to tell your sister to apologise” and hell no to that. This is Elle’s doing, for Elle to address and apologise for of her own accord. Why do people think it’s normal to hold someone accountable for something their sibling has done and they have no control over 🤷🏼‍♀️ To make an extreme comparison, I’m sure no-one is having a go at Prince Charles for his brothers (alleged) wrongdoings.. makes no sense!

Reactions: 46
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry but just found this and had to post! Thats not make up babe, that's a full face reconstruction with good old photoshop 🙈 last time I put make up on which let's face it with covid has been a longggggggg time, I swear it didn't change the shape of my nose??
I’m sorry but she is just a really plain Jayne
She is nothing to write home about with or without make up

Reactions: 10
Oooo interesting I’ll take a look! I can’t say I’ve really followed Lucy as can’t relate much to her stuff! Only watched things when they have come up on suggested. I have followed Elle for years and am so disappointed, I can’t believe how foolish I was aswell by the amount of times I’ve dm’d her and never ever had a response 🤡

Can I just say as well, I don’t think I’ll ever support an ‘influencer’ ever again after this. You just don’t know the real them. It’s all just fake af !!!! 😭
Hopefully soon you can congratulate her on 500k followers again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 61
June 2021 after me & elle being at the exact same gestation in pregnancy, my baby boy was born stillborn. It killed me inside still following her journey with baby Saint but I was SO invested in her pregnancy as it felt like we’d gone through it together (immature lol I know) but I sat for hours watching her pregnancy videos relating to everything.
Now all of this has come out I am genuinely GUTTED. I really hope she learns a massive lesson from this by loosing her ‘career’.. which will hopefully make her a nicer person in the end & a better mum for Saint. I pray their baby doesn’t grow up to have the same views.
Awful, awful people.
sending so much love and strength to you💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Funny how she built a career on social media & social media ended up killing her career

• Haha
Reactions: 35
June 2021 after me & elle being at the exact same gestation in pregnancy, my baby boy was born stillborn. It killed me inside still following her journey with baby Saint but I was SO invested in her pregnancy as it felt like we’d gone through it together (immature lol I know) but I sat for hours watching her pregnancy videos relating to everything.
Now all of this has come out I am genuinely GUTTED. I really hope she learns a massive lesson from this by loosing her ‘career’.. which will hopefully make her a nicer person in the end & a better mum for Saint. I pray their baby doesn’t grow up to have the same views.
Awful, awful people.
Oh hun, I wish I could give you a big hug, this has hit me hard. I was pregnant the whole way through with elle too, she has Saint a day before I had my little boy. So I totally get how you would have followed her pregnancy journey as I was the same.
I would watch and see what she was experiencing and compare.
I wish you all the love, healing and peace in the world. I'm so sorry with what you have gone through. Please know a stranger on the Internet is giving you a big hug right now. Much love hun. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My friend who lives in Westbury seen him (conman) out videoing himself ‘jogging’ once, and whenever he thought no one was around he would stop and walk, but whenever he’d see someone he’d start jogging again. So fake 😂😂
That would be me to be fair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m 100% she’s buying followers, I’ve just been on one of those websites that shows a live follower count, and every 10 seconds it refreshes. 10 seconds pass and it goes down, then at the next refresh it goes back up by 200ish!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.