Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna be absolutely gutted when stops vlogging! Mainly due to Katie, I only watched vlogs with her in them - hope she’s doing ok and hasn’t seen these awful tweets that her vile sister said about her 😭.
Wait!! What did she say about Katie?

@gelikanu just posted this on tik tok and appropriately changed the name to “Ella”- it’s gotta be about her right?? 🤣. Comments seem to think so!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Sorry replying to myself again! I sent sooooooo many dms over the years and I just found her 1 reply… OF COURSE it was because she didn’t want to lose out on me spending money on her products 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 HOW WAS I SO BLIND?????
Awh bless you, least you have seen the light now angle - did you go? Xx

Reactions: 7
Hope that psychotherapist she’s followed knows what she’s dealing with. Saying that she’s probably followed the psychotherapist to make us think she’s trying to change or feel sorry for her

Reactions: 8
Lucy is posting away completely like normal which seems strange given this is kicking off and her sister and vampire boyf have gone radio silent. Presumably this means Lucy doesn't think she has anything to hide and is business as usual 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is the same Lucy who along with her husband was posting silly tit on IG the exact same time Elle & Katie’s mum died at home!

If my step mum / sisters mum was passing I would not of been on my phone laughing and posting silly tit with her husband and kids

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I think if by the end of the week influencers like Molly Mae, Stacey Solomon, Mrs Hinch, Chloe Burrows, or any of the love island girls etc don’t unfollow her then we should worry! Because by then everyone who has access to the internet would of seen this, it’s all over Twitter, Instagram, tiktok, newspapers, and local Facebook pages, it’s pretty impossible to not hear about it after a week IMO
Apart from coming onto tattle I've actually not seen anything anywhere else unless looking for it! No one I follow and know personally has mentioned it or said anything and ive only seen Binky as an influencer. So unfortunately it does seem possible to not see it!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm so sad this utter witch has any followers those tweets show what a nasty vile bleep she is. I really want to see her downfall I'm polish and work just like that bus driver she had an issue with stupid self entitled person. I hope her son dodges his parents narrow minded views.

Reactions: 21
her youtube comments are getting really nasty.. they deserve it but there’s comments about saint which are too far. He’s completely innocent 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Sorry replying to myself again! I sent sooooooo many dms over the years and I just found her 1 reply… OF COURSE it was because she didn’t want to lose out on me spending money on her products 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 HOW WAS I SO BLIND?????
This has ended meeee🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hun only replies to money ✌🏽🤣 and told you to ditch your bf lol too funny!!
don’t worry babe I used to cry because I was single and wanted her & cons relationship/life

hahah we live & learn🤣🤣💕💕

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I love finding random tiktoks about the situation as I scroll now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.