Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freya farrington is going to give her the benefit of doubt cause she was just a kid when she said it. She’s going to wait and see what her apology is like too

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I wanna big up any Polish Tattlers.

Polish people are the absolute foundation that keeps this country going and it makes me so sad to read all that abuse from this teenager about grown men trying to make a life and a living in a new country that was being force fed xenophobic propaganda on a daily (mail) basis.

I’m sorry your having to relive this shite.
Couldn’t agree more with that, polish people work so f**king hard it’s unreal, all they want to do is earn a decent wage to support their families, and they are the funniest people to go out drinking with lol

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I definitely don’t think Elle and Lucy are as close as they put on… it’s all for show! I don’t think we should tarnish Lucy with the same brush, we’ve not found any tweets of hers! She’s probably too busy with 4 children to sit and delete comments about Elle. I actually really like Lucy and have always found her more relatable and a lot less ‘flash’!

Reactions: 32
I know this sounds off but I’m soooo happy racism isn’t tolerated anymore. Back in the day I feel she could’ve gotten away w a few tweets etc and stuff cause most people turned a blind eye to racism n hate crimes but nah especially the young generation don’t play w that tit. Racism doesn’t run anymore. I suggest con builds an at home gym cause they shouldn’t be leaving their house for a while I know some extreme people whi haaaate racists. And she can’t complain that we ruined her career. Her OWN words ruined her career. I realy wanna see a mass unfollowing like down to 100k. But keep in mind some accounts might forget they even follow her and sad to say a lot of people could be dead or sick etc. There’s no statement that she can use to recover from this. Any YouTuber or influencer that’s still following her is getting unfollowed n blocked. There’s no way they haven’t heard this news. Considering social media is their job they must’ve seen this by now and therefore are making an active choice to support her.
if Anythung this is extremely embarrassing for the both of them cause if they’re seen in public w a new job or in general or go to infiehnder events they’re gonna be known as racists. I personally wouldn’t sit n have a dinner across from someone while knowing n seeing these awful tweets. If any company still supports her they’re basically disregarding every race she insulting n saying that they don’t care about us. This is so satisfying to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
CARYS HAS STOPPED FOLLOWING HER FOR REAL! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

I KNEW IT

🚨

Not exactly about to nominate James and Carys for a Nobel peace prize but that’s a gutsy move. Well done to them

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 107
Freya farrington is going to give her the benefit of doubt cause she was just a kid when she said it. She’s going to wait and see what her apology is like too
Birds of a feather and all that!!! She was not 5! she still had the same mind set at 19 showing her disgust at the smelly foreign men in the gym. Freya Farmington is clearly cut from the same cloth.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
her youtube comments are getting really nasty.. they deserve it but there’s comments about saint which are too far. He’s completely innocent 😞
Yeah the one saying join your mum, join your mum, join your mum is a step too far,

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I'm logged in on Social Blade and her instagram numbers are showing 785,545 for new year's eve .....today's figure is 769,486. She hasn't bought any followers looking at the figures

Youtube followers down by 7K

Reactions: 10
Can someone explain to me who Carys and James are and why it’s so exciting they’ve stopped following Elle?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I personally don’t think it’s fair for Lucy to lose a following. There’s no proof she has the same views and was bought up by a different mum (who seems lovely in the vlogs with her in)
Until she fucks up I think it’s not fair to paint her with the same brush (my opinion no hate fellow angle) xx
Agreed.I’m not a fan of either ,never really have been .However from what I’ve seen of Lucy she seems a million miles away from Elle personality wise .I’d like to hope so anyway .She’s done nothing wrong that we know of

Reactions: 5
Sorry guys to say that but I think she will still have a lot of followers from only the fact that I followed her for a few years now but Im not from the UK and I'm not following anyone who had an insta story or post about this whole situation. I dont have tiktok and because of Im not from the UK dont really see the daily mail or the sun post about her, dont watch these youtube gossip channels, not even checking insta regularly. Thanks for Carys being so irritative I find tattle and this whole drama but other way I think I've never found out. Maybe a lot of her followers are in the same situation.

Reactions: 10
Why aren’t they leaving? Seriously, why put fellow friends/influencers in a position where by they are now looking like they support racism, why not issue a proper apology and walk away. It’s over. The is thread would close. They still think they can recover, that’s why!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.