Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across this…
I’ve seen it before but it just makes way more sense of the person she’s always and will always be. She apparently doesn’t like drama or confrontation but will happily slander different races, sizes and whatever else for clout on social media. Looks like you ain’t coming back hun xo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just went on to Elle’s followers and at the top there are SO many accounts with no profile pic, no posts, hardly any followers etc. She is defo buying them but clearly it isn’t enough…
On second thoughts, it’s likely the people unfollowing her now following from fake accounts to keep tabs on her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What about sending to miah carter from tiktok .i feel like she wpuld definetly do a post

Reactions: 5
Everyone’s gonna be trying to sell their angelle collection stuff, no one wants to be seen out with that name on their clothes now! Upon reflection, what a tit name for a brand anyway

Reactions: 5
It is a shame that her son and family are being dragged into this…clearly they weren’t on and were on her homophonic disabilities racist fat shaming animal cruelty agenda when she was spouting her venom…

Reactions: 8
Lucy is posting away completely like normal which seems strange given this is kicking off and her sister and vampire boyf have gone radio silent. Presumably this means Lucy doesn't think she has anything to hide and is business as usual 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 33
Omgggggggg I’ve been at work and look. I’m so proud of us guys lol finally people can see. The comments are hilarious n people can’t avoid this. They’re one of the biggest Instagram pages.
B1BEE39B-5502-4B55-A711-7DC38666E8F1.png
There’s no way to recover from this

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Obviously I’m not suggesting that people are only anti racist if they have children who mixed race etc, however it does no doubt hit closer to home, which makes me think surely the likes of Naomi and summer genes can’t possibly continue to engage and support her.

just to clarify, obviously everyone should be anti racist regardless of whether You’re black, white, you’re children are mixed race, you’re boyfriend is a POC etc. I’m just surprised by some of the people who are still following her.

also, obviously these people might unfollow on social media but remain friends with them, I realise social media isn’t real life, but it would be a start. To me racism has to always be a zero tolerance policy.

Reactions: 12
I wonder what Jeff Mehmet thinks about all the tweets? He’s styled her a few times and still follows her on Instagram I’m surprised tbh

Reactions: 6
Just had 3 tiktoks appear one after one another on my foryou page about Connor and Elle.... we love to see it

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Omgggggggg I’ve been at work and look. I’m so proud of us guys lol finally people can see. The comments are hilarious n people can’t avoid this. They’re one of the biggest Instagram pages. View attachment 961214There’s no way to recover from this
The comment underneath it is bang on.
HOW IS IT AN APOLOGY IF THE WORD SORRY ISN’T EVEN USED!? 😶🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.