Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see some new followers on there I didn't before? 🧐 either the weirdos have come out or she's buying followers

Reactions: 14
Did Elle used to follow Carys? Seen some people say Elle no longer follows her (if she ever did).... what's gone on there???

Reactions: 2
I dont if someones mentioned it but itskeisha has done a video on her, she has 425k subscribers

Reactions: 9
Has cerys and James unfollowed ? I hope so because if they don't that means they agree with her racist tweets !

Reactions: 1
Looks like she’s brought some followers..
I love how she’s so concerned about losing followers and not the fact she’s upset so many people. If I were her I’d delete all social media and move away, nothing worse than being a KNOWN racist

Reactions: 22
Just out of interest what influencers have the same management I doubt they will be allowed to unfollow. I'm shocked at Ashley from The gray home and chloe lewis following her 😳

Reactions: 5
Just goes to show how fake social media is! Nothing is ever true, legit or even accurate at all!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Chloe Burrows has just liked the new post on shade borough I hope she’s not ignoring the one about Elle she has a mixed race boyfriend 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Used to be a die hard Elle Fan I even spent £150 on the Boxing Day sale and I am absolutely devastated and disgusted at these tweets!!! I’m now sat here wondering if 1. I’ll ever even receive my order and 2. Wtf I’m gonna do with the tit when it arrives!?! Clearly not going to a get a refund and got bob all hope of reselling it! Lord help me that’s £150 down the drain on a bleeping racist clown 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
I just went on to Elle’s followers and at the top there are SO many accounts with no profile pic, no posts, hardly any followers etc. She is defo buying them but clearly it isn’t enough…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I personally don’t think it’s fair for Lucy to lose a following. There’s no proof she has the same views and was bought up by a different mum (who seems lovely in the vlogs with her in)
Until she fucks up I think it’s not fair to paint her with the same brush (my opinion no hate fellow angle) xx
Don’t be fooled by Lucy and I don’t mean a racist but all you got to do is read through her threads on here & watch some of her really old YT she can be very nasty as well and she always came across very jealous of Elle always makings digs at her & Con

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.