Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carys made w statement and her comments were flooded- but I’ve not seen one comment on Meggan Grubbs and they were all at winter wonderland a couple of weeks ago? She’s posting as normal no acknowledgement is she even aware?

Reactions: 12
It’s not true. At the RUH you’re given a private room when you’re induced as a standard.
Also, re this - this wasn’t the case in 2018, I was in to be induced and was gonna be stuck on a ward, hence why I paid lol.

Reactions: 1
Just a little Stat update for those with tired thumbs that don't want to scroll all the way down the Wiki tonight:

YouTube on 31/12/21 Subs Were: 611k
YouTube on 03/12/21 Subs as of 8.50pm on 03/01/22: 603k

Elle's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 785.5k
Elle's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers as of 8.50pm on 03/01/22: 757k

Connor's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 191k
Connor's Instagram Followers as of 8.50pm on 03/01/2022: 184k

Angelle Collection's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 241.1k
Angelle Collection 's Instagram Followers as of 8.50pm on 03/01/2022: 237k

SWFT Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were:?? (23.3k around lunchtime 03/01/2022)
SWFT Instagram Followers Now: 23.2k
You, @WhiteOrchid deserve a medal! I hope 2022 brings you good fortunes for doing the angles work xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Carys made w statement and her comments were flooded- but I’ve not seen one comment on Meggan Grubbs and they were all at winter wonderland a couple of weeks ago? She’s posting as normal no acknowledgement is she even aware?
She’s been living under a rock if she isn’t aware, I highly doubt it

Reactions: 5
This has probably already been mentioned but, you don’t have to ‘demand a room’ at the RUH - I asked for one when I had my son because they’re readily available, at £100 a night mind. Some people just spout tit for clout 🤦🏼‍♀️
You don’t always need to pay. I didn’t. But Elle and I both were there during covid

Reactions: 2
Not watched it yet but youtuber eltoria has done a video on it

I just came on here to say this as I’m still catching up with the threads 😂 looking forward to seeing what she has to say because atleast someone is addressing it! But Eltoria has had a few scandals herself (nothing like this in all fairness) but she’s probably only doing this video to show that her advent calendar scandal anywhere near as bad as this 😂 cause I mean Eltoria’s not exactly a drama channel 🙄 but I’m glad someone is talking about it either way

Reactions: 5
So where's the insider tattlers at where's the Goss funny how when real tit goes down they're gone

Estonia can get in the bin with her video she's doing it for gain only

Reactions: 2
Thread Suggestion
Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
Also, re this - this wasn’t the case in 2018, I was in to be induced and was gonna be stuck on a ward, hence why I paid lol.
Probably covid! I was on a ward when I was in recovery though

EDIT TO ADD: iirc Elle was on ward when in recovery from birth, but private room until then. She could have paid for a private room for recovery

Reactions: 4
Swear she’s never done videos like this before? It’s all beauty when I scroll down, just doing this for the views because she knows it’s gone viral
Shes defo doing it for the views and follows etc while it’s still hot news

Reactions: 6
Probably covid! I was on a ward when I was in recovery though

EDIT TO ADD: iirc Elle was on ward when in recovery from birth, but private room until then. She could have paid for a private room for recovery
Gonna ask for my bloody money back now 😂😂

Altho tbf best £300 I’ve ever spent I cannot lie 😆

• Haha
I just came on here to say this as I’m still catching up with the threads 😂 looking forward to seeing what she has to say because atleast someone is addressing it! But Eltoria has had a few scandals herself (nothing like this in all fairness) but she’s probably only doing this video to show that her advent calendar scandal anywhere near as bad as this 😂 cause I mean Eltoria’s not exactly a drama channel 🙄 but I’m glad someone is talking about it either way
there are a few comments giving hate to the youtuber that posted the video. I'm doing my best replying to all of those airheads 😂 😂

• Heart
that Eltoria girl is getting a lot of backlash in the comments for the video, wouldn’t be surprised if she deleted people are claiming it’s “bullying”

Reactions: 13
I don’t no if this has been shared already but I’ve just been sent this!
Crazy that elle didn't seem to mind him drooling over half naked insta 'models'
If she'd said anything like that to me or any if my friends on a night out, The other eye would have been matching. I wouldn't usually say this but that has made my blood boil. Jealous, racist twit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.