Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they will stay together because in many respects they are made for one another. She will want the big wedding, the hen do, the content etc to carry on as planned. That being said, once a cheat always a cheat, and ultimately it won’t end well and he will stray. Such a sad situation for Saint. Using children on YouTube to make money should be made illegal and family vloggers should be banned as the children can not consent to their involvement and have no understanding of the future consequences. If as much energy could be brought in to pushing for a new law to protect children from being monetised by their parents on YouTube, as has been brought to these threads over the last few days, we would be saving not just Saint but many other children too from exploitation.

Reactions: 35
Eltorias vid is really good hope it gets views to spread the message

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Obviously her tweets were completely unacceptable but I do worry about the magnitude of this backlash ... we’ve all seen how it has affected people in the past.
I’m sorry but the whole be kind thing doesn’t really apply to racists, when was she being kind???

Reactions: 16
The worst thing I did at 15 was get so drunk I passed out by 8pm in a field. Wasnt racist.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
If I have to read one more thing about Carys 🥴 she’s unfollowed Elle angles we’ve established that can we please move on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
PREDICTION ON WHEN THEY WILL REACT TO EVERYTHING??

Reactions: 2
Elle Darby #46 - Threads moving fast, Elle & Con's relationship? Nah, it won't last

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Obviously her tweets were completely unacceptable but I do worry about the magnitude of this backlash ... we’ve all seen how it has affected people in the past.
Whilst I agree there are undoubtedly going to be consequences for Elle and Connor's actions, we can't live in a society where we are afraid of people's reactions when they're called out for their own behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Whoever said James Smith is a head, you’re right.
This whole “sHe WaS oNlY 15” bullshit is pissing me off. Who gives a duck what age she was, ITS STILL WRONG!!! She was also tweeting about going to parties and being drunk and going on holidays with her boyfriend at 15 (yes I did go through loads of her old tweets & wish I screenshotted now) so if she was old enough to do that she’s old enough to know what she tweeted was wrong!!!!

Reactions: 39
Sorry if this has already been asked. In the wiki is says many historic tweets from both Elle and Connors Twitter accounts were unearthed. Just wondering who/how they were found and then where they were reposted to?
Tattlers found them and they were reposted on tattle

Reactions: 4
Can’t emphasise this enough. I understand people are mad, god knows I am offended by them, but equally concerned that this will lead to much worse. She has a baby who needs support from his parents and should be the main focus really. I appreciate that the fear of someone harming themselves may not be a valid reason to forgive and forget but I can’t help but feel like this is going a little too far. Some of the people on here are way too obsessed with bringing a randomer off the internet down.

What does everyone want the outcome of this to be? Just out of curiosity, I’d love to know.
The right outcome should be a full and meaningful apology from both Elle and Connor, a hefty donation to multiple charities and for them to step away from influencing and social media for good.
It just won't happen though

Reactions: 33
Didn't Eltoria have a scandal a couple of years back with her own advent calendar? Can't remember, but I u followed her back then..that voice 🤢
I believe she did had a scandal with selling crappy products but i would hardly equate that to 3 years of racist narrative on twitter. It’s still good that she’s bringing awareness/calling her out

Reactions: 14
Can’t emphasise this enough. I understand people are mad, god knows I am offended by them, but equally concerned that this will lead to much worse. She has a baby who needs support from his parents and should be the main focus really. I appreciate that the fear of someone harming themselves may not be a valid reason to forgive and forget but I can’t help but feel like this is going a little too far. Some of the people on here are way too obsessed with bringing a randomer off the internet down.

What does everyone want the outcome of this to be? Just out of curiosity, I’d love to know.
I also have this concern also. She literally must not be getting a wink of sleep or have no appetite. Can you actually imagine being in her shoes now? I’m worried to be honest but then again she’s been commenting on Ella’s pics…

I also have this concern. She literally must not be getting a wink of sleep or have no appetite. Can you actually imagine being in her shoes now? I’m worried to be honest but then again she’s been commenting on Ella’s pics…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.