Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨🚨WIKI PAGE UPDATE🚨🚨

Please note no more photos/files can be uploaded to the Wiki Page now (even with deleting a few and trying to add more again, unless an Admin/Mod can help us out?) 🤷🏼‍♀️🤞

Either way, I've been working on the Wiki pretty constantly the last few days to keep everything updated and in one place for reference. We've got the bulk of the worst offending Tweets, and pretty much everything documented since The Great Shitstorm kicked off on NYE 2021.

I will endeavour to update certain info on there as regularly as I can (especially the IG and YT follower numbers) but I'm back to work tomorrow and pretty much spent!! 🥱

For all the new and OG Angles, all these resources are available in the Wiki:

- Introduction and explanation of what and how things kicked off on 31/12/2021

- Latest, notable developments, timeline of events

- companies that have responded to users directly, and other companies of note that have suggested they don't support the contents of the Tweets and will reconsider working with them in the future.

- a section on the YouTube reaction videos and links

- links and screenshots of the online articles

- the stats for how many followers Elle, Connor, Angelle and SWFT have had/are losing on YouTube and Instagram

- THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION of EJ Darby's highest offending Tweets (there's a LOT) - plus some of Connor's worst ones too.

- a screenshot and write up about their NYE statement and how tit it was

- Social Media Reaction screenshots: from Instagrammers, Tweeters, Facebook, other comments and reactions

- Links and emails to contact various companies that have worked with both of them, media and their management.

It's been a massive ride the last few days, but I'm bowing out for a bit of fresh air and to reclaim my sanity! 😅

KEEEEEEP TATTLINGGGGG xxxxxx
is it worth replacing the individual images with a collage of tweets with similar subjects?? catching up so apologies if mentioned

Reactions: 11
Sorry don’t know about anyone else but I am BORED of the same posts regarding unfollowing etc…. I want inside info plz

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Molly Baker just uploaded some weird stories about wearing AC she’s still following them both. Looks like selfloveliv has unfollowed
I just unfollowed her, I messaged her yesterday asking her thoughts about it and she said “I think we all made mistakes when we were younger”

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm sat her sniggering to myself,knowing that conjob reads here so would know we all think he looks as dead as his career and his rented hearse will soon be going back 🙃🧟‍♂️🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 39
While covid been going on didn't everyone get their own rooms? I have birth last May and I got my own room
Yeah, except for recovery and if you’re being assessed for admission. She was induced so no assessment

By the time the apology video comes she will have no followers left, even con will probably unfollow by then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has already been asked. In the wiki is says many historic tweets from both Elle and Connors Twitter accounts were unearthed. Just wondering who/how they were found and then where they were reposted to?

She’ll 100% do a video apology on YT but the views will be high after this and she will profit from it. She’s not stupid.

Reactions: 12
Re gym shark unfollowing - sorry but I think the Ellie thread is breaking the internet or my phone and I can’t keep up … interesting that gymshark unfollow but Ben and Robyn are friends with easier tweeting Joho fashion mumblr!!!!🤔

Reactions: 5
I'm sat her sniggering to myself,knowing that conjob reads here so would know we all think he looks as dead as his career and his rented hearse will soon be going back 🙃🧟‍♂️🤭

I hope elle knows that mog is loved. Hearts for love for mog. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Tbh Elle, you’ve got a better chance of coming back with a new image, identity and a changed person if you drop your fella. We all know it’s not perfect so just be real with yourself. Everyone knows it’s fake, you can’t pretend!

Reactions: 39
i wanna hear from the people who live on the estate or close by. don’t be shy, say hello. have you seen ell down the local b&m buying choccy bics in bulk? have you heard screams of rage from their crypt?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
her bf/baby dad/fiancé is racist and didn’t support BLM movement, see their thread. so they probs don’t give a tit.
I mentioned this like 100 threads ago lol yeah he did have some strong words to say last year. Prick. And she never said anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.