Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I unfollowed both Elle & Con because just, no. But I’ve always followed James & Cary’s, after seeing their story they’ve gone up in my estimation and I’ve always liked them anyway. But both James and Cary’s have unfollowed Elle on insta. Cary’s hasn’t unfollowed Con though, weird

Reactions: 18
Sick of people saying “she’s still grieving for her mom” she might well be, but she didn’t pass yesterday it was almost two years ago. Like is everyone supposed to sweep this under the rug because Elle lost her mom 20 months ago??

Reactions: 30
Has any other threads gone through this many threads in one week 😭 can’t remember the last time I played with my child or spoke to my fiancé

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not watched it yet but youtuber eltoria has done a video on it

Didn't Eltoria have a scandal a couple of years back with her own advent calendar? Can't remember, but I unfollowed her back then..that voice 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her followers are definitely going down rapidly, also I tried to search for Carys on Elle’s followers then Elle on Cary’s following and they’re not on there?! I don’t think they follow each other anymore?

Reactions: 2
The comment about Connor sharing explicit photos with their now ex partner last year on Spotted in Trowbridge has disappeared 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Her followers are definitely going down rapidly, also I tried to search for Carys on Elle’s followers then Elle on Cary’s following and they’re not on there?! I don’t think they follow each other anymore?
Elle still follows Carys it comes up for me

GUYS I CREATED THIS THREAD AT 4:56PM.

FOUR. FIFTY. SIX. PM.

We are now on page 50.

I’m just gonna call the next one - WTF.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Sick of people saying “she’s still grieving for her mom” she might well be, but she didn’t pass yesterday it was almost two years ago. Like is everyone supposed to sweep this under the rug because Elle lost her mom 20 months ago??
Exactly. It’s awful to lose someone and I genuinely do feel for her after losing her mum. But you cannot justify being racist or a crappy person because of grief. The comments she made were made when her mum was alive so it’s nothing to do with the loss and it wasn’t just one comment either, it was multiple hateful slurs. She may be more aware of what she says now she’s older but opinions that strong don’t just disappear forever, they’re embedded in her because she was raised to think it’s ok and clearly Connor and whoever else is to thank for her opinions enable her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.