Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll 100% do a video apology on YT but the views will be high after this and she will profit from it. She’s not stupid.
She will be torn apart if it’s monetised. I don’t think she will

Reactions: 6
Eltoria has just dropped a YT video on this. Though Eltoria hardly has a squeaky clean past, she sold used makeup products in her advent calendar 🤮. Suppose will do anything for views.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Whoever’s watching this thread and making new accounts to ask same questions read it ALL before asking the same questions again and again.

Reactions: 16
As much as I’m glad that a lot more light is being brought to elle’s character and this thread is getting more known….god I miss the way this thread was a few days ago with my angle honey boo boo gal sissy’s.

p.s does anyone know that Olivia Bowen has unfollowed?? Xoxozozxoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Sorry if this has already been asked. In the wiki is says many historic tweets from both Elle and Connors Twitter accounts were unearthed. Just wondering who/how they were found and then where they were reposted to?
They were found by a Tattler and posted here originally. This is the place it all kicked off!

Reactions: 14
Never commented on this thread before and actually didn’t mind Elle until I’ve read those tweets today and wow I am disgusted what an eye opener, as a mum to mixed race girls it scares me that young people have views like this and are potentially breeding more hate with the children they are bringing up 🤮 with regards to her friends/family you can’t automatically brand them all the same but I know with my friends we all have similar values/views on things, I think it’s hard to be friends with or be around people that don’t align with you so I don’t think it’s a stretch to say I wouldn’t be surprised if behind closed doors there’s some questionable things that are said or jokes made etc. If I had any association with her and was unaware this is what she’s like then I would be distancing myself fast!

Reactions: 24
Had a nap and woke up to find that these two have broken the internet 😂😂

I’m pulling an all nighter

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just a little Stat update for those with tired thumbs that don't want to scroll all the way down the Wiki tonight:

YouTube on 31/12/21 Subs Were: 611k
YouTube on 03/12/21 Subs as of 8.50pm on 03/01/22: 603k

Elle's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 785.5k
Elle's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers as of 8.50pm on 03/01/22: 757k

Connor's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 191k
Connor's Instagram Followers as of 8.50pm on 03/01/2022: 184k

Angelle Collection's Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were: 241.1k
Angelle Collection 's Instagram Followers as of 8.50pm on 03/01/2022: 237k

SWFT Instagram on 31/12/21 Followers Were:?? (23.3k around lunchtime 03/01/2022)
SWFT Instagram Followers Now: 23.2k

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Eltoria has just dropped a YT video on this. Though Eltoria hardly has a squeaky clean past, she sold used makeup products in her advent calendar 🤮. Suppose will do anything for views.
Stinks of her trying to gain from the situation tbh 😬

Reactions: 6
Shes defo doing it for the views and follows etc while it’s still hot news

Reactions: 8
It’s a good job Elle owns a loungewear brand because I can’t see her leaving the house anytime soon after this. Anyone else giving their boyfriends in the back updates as soon as they come home from work?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Guys, James Smith has an “ask me a question” box on his story! Everyone get over there and ask him his thoughts on racist Elle!!!!

Reactions: 11
is it worth replacing the individual images with a collage of tweets with similar subjects?? catching up so apologies if mentioned
Yep, tried that already and it wouldn't let me. I've been on to Katie Hayes thread and there does appear to be a link to further Wiki Pages, but I can't find how you do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.