Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes you just as bad if you’re going to take the piss out of a birth defect (a lazy eye) that some people have and can’t control. The things Elle has said are disgusting but this makes you no better as you are laughing at her having a lazy eye which doesn’t just target her but others who also have one.
This person is quoting what the google search says? And not only that Elle dished this out to multiple minorities of people, other people making jokes about her lazy eye is tame… people can’t change skin colour or where they’re born yet she finds that funny?

Reactions: 3
I think Connor has copped on to where everyone is getting his number, the Swift Athletic page is gone, I can’t find it anymore and I was only looking at it about 15 mins ago 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
This person is quoting what the google search says? And not only that Elle dished this out to multiple minorities of people people making jokes about her lazy eye is tame… people can’t change skin colour or where they’re born yet she finds that funny?
totally agree, Elle has dished out a hell of a lot worse, so why is everyone so quick to defend her. She thought nothing of relentless tearing down anyone who wasn't a white, blue eyed brit. So why get all touchy about people commenting on her eyes. I don't condone abuse, but this person was pointing out something they saw on Google, take that energy and direct it towards the vile comments, not something as trivial as this. It Stinks of white apologist...

Reactions: 1
I think Connor has copped on to where everyone is getting his number, the Swift Athletic page is gone, I can’t find it anymore and I was only looking at it about 15 mins ago 🤷🏻‍♀️
I cant find it either! I thought the same thing. HEY CONNOR🤡🤡🤡 you aren’t even making it subtle that you are reading these threads 24/7 atm lol eejit

• Haha
Reactions: 16

It's alright, he has a million other failed business ventures where the number potdntially is on them instead

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cant find it either! I thought the same thing. HEY CONNOR🤡🤡🤡 you aren’t even making it subtle that you are reading these threads 24/7 atm lol eejit

Silly boy, you think he would have done that once he realised we had the last 3 digits of his phone number 4 threads ago 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m beginning to think shits gone down between Elle and Connor- as in their relationship talks. Technically he’s the reason all this has came to light (read the wiki), and it’s evident they’ve both been reading here religiously. Yes they did a crappy statement but if we don’t get a apology video or something tomorrow of the two of them I’m actually wondering if they are on the verge of splitting? In my eyes, even if they pretend all’s fine and well, the allegations and the evidence is there. I first thought they’ll just carry on as usual but I’m not so sure now.
If this whole situation stayed fairly quiet I think they would of carried on as normal but with the cheating allegations coming to light I’d say they will break up. They would only stay together for the money & to keep up the perfect family channel but if all the angles know the truth & that it’s far from perfect then what’s the point? Everything is for show with elle and realistically what is there to show off about now? A cheating corpse as a fiancé?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi Elle and Connor I hate you both so deeply and hope you rot <3 whether you have 1 mill or 2 in the bank, it won’t last with kids so good luck!! Time to pull your fingers out

Reactions: 10
To be honest I think she cares more about putting on a stable, family front than she does about his fidelity!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.