Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for this info. Unfollowed them both. Do we reckon Gleam will drop Elle?
I don’t think so, she probably makes gleam big bucks, depends how bad the situation gets but by the looks of it it will probably be brushed under the carpet so probably not hopefully she does though

Reactions: 4
Found this on her insta highlights loool Houston felt like home bc her dad is a criminal 😭😂 what a happy time
i love how this situation has us inspired to dig deeper into her socials and find more tit we can laugh at

Reactions: 6
Anyone else watch the New York video where they asked Katie how happy she was on a scale of 1-10 and she didn’t understand the question she just kept saying she was really happy…. Elle and Con just proceeded to keep asking the same question knowing that Katie did not understand and laughing at her…. Doesn’t sit well with me that she kept that in the vlog.
Me either, especially as they didn’t explain what they meant and just kept laughing at her 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Some people will never realise how this feels. I am an ethnic minority living in England. Even though I have been educated in the UK and have what most people would call a prestigious job (not that it should matter), I have still been targeted and received abuse, had people telling me to go home, been blamed for all the problems in the UK etc. Which is still not as bad as some of my POC coworkers experiences who have literally been spat at just for being outside on the street. I am disgusted by people who think Elle's abusive tweets are not a big deal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Well If Carys has felt the need to I think her sister who’s also in the public eye should do the same
Why would she want to cause public animosity between her and her siblings?

Me and my brother don’t share the same views (nothing horrible, more political) and I don’t go positing and commenting on his stuff on fb, I just have quite private words with him, at the end of the day it’s family. I’d help my mum bury a body if she fudged up (for legal reasons this is a joke) xxxxxx

Reactions: 19
Can I just say, if there’s anyone in this thread who is of Polish or Indian descent, we truly love you.

🇲🇨🇮🇳🇲🇨🇮🇳🇲🇨🇮🇳🇲🇨🇮🇳🇲🇨🇮🇳🇲🇨🇮🇳🇲🇨🇮🇳
As a partial Pol with a very polish maiden name, thank you. The school hate was bad, but realising as an adult it continued into the workplace blew my mind. bleeping proud of this community for outing this delusional bleep. Cracking job guys. Also didn’t realise how many influencers had Pol ancestry until you chaps said so. Fabulous.
Thank you! I was also shocked on how many influencers were Polish!
But... thats not actually polish flag. Our flag is 🇵🇱 :)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No idea who carys is so can’t comment .This is Elle and connors wrong doing no one else’s
I agree. I think because she is her sister and they’re both in the public eye then maybe a simple ‘we know what’s happened…I don’t agree…leave us to it’ vibe is what’s right

Ohhh my god I’ve just looked up that number and saved it to my contacts and looked up if there is a Snapchat with that phone number and i tit you not

Oh good god do NOT let this guy have Snapchat! He will be sending out d**k pics all over the shop 🙈 ain't nobody want to see what little horror show 🧄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What do you want her to say ? ‘Sorry my sister is a racist ,I’m not ‘
I’m not a follower of Lucy’s but I don’t see why she needs to make a statement
Lucy will be distancing because she’ll be worried about what comes out about her 🤷‍♀️ She’s a bully, that’s not hear say that’s experience of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why would she want to cause public animosity between her and her siblings?

Me and my brother don’t share the same views (nothing horrible, more political) and I don’t go positing and commenting on his stuff on fb, I just have quite private words with him, at the end of the day it’s family. I’d help my mum bury a body if she fudged up (for legal reasons this is a joke) xxxxxx
She doesn’t need to publically shame her. She could even just say it’s not her views and she doesn’t want involving but if the hate is getting passed on to her posts now I think she should say something

Reactions: 4
I liked Carys fitness content for year but unfollowed last year because I now found her content boring. Bit very glad to see she has some balls and so have followed her back for this!
Howevwr, I still shocked that Meggan Grubb (hi 👋🏻 we all know everyone is reading this at the mo) hasn’t said anything yet! i hope she does very soon or I’ll be unfollowing and no longer be watching her videos.

Reactions: 18
Someone posted a few threads ago that they gifted them some cookies or something and she had his number and confirmed that he’d deleted his profile pic from whatsapp etc.

Don’t waste your time doing something stupid, they will absolutely have new numbers by now

Reactions: 25
Not sure if mentioned but soph (YouTuber) has unfollowed. But that doesn’t surprise me

i took a screenshot as I don’t have many mutuals so wanted to see who unfollows. Only 2 so far have unfollowed out of 17 (Carys and Soph) and I wasn’t following James before but just followed him🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.