Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update: I messaged Olivia Bowen and she replied to me saying “I don’t even know who she is. funnily enough unfollowing her hasn’t been at the top of my list” I appreciate she is pregnant but girl you can unfollow ffs. She has actually unfollowed but she didn’t actually acknowledge elle is fucked up
always thought Olivia Bowen was a bit of a tosser, I don’t know why she gets so much hype

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Theres no new tea until she comes out of cons bumhole

minus calling another girl a “p*ki” on a night out which unfortunately isn’t surprising at this moment

Reactions: 17
Just had a look at Lucy’s Instagram. I think it’s so bad that the commenters are trying to get her to make a statement/‘how dare you post your everyday life whilst your sister has done this…’. I am HORRIFIED about the tweets but…it wasn’t Lucy who tweeted them!? She seems to be distancing herself which is probably for the best?! Like it doesn’t have that much to do with her, and she always seemed a bit off with Elle anyways
Whilst it's bad that people are hounding Lucy, she is in the public eye and should make some form of statement. You can't just act like nothing has happened.

Reactions: 6
Haven’t posted on here in a couple days but a few things I wanted to say
- she was defo originally at 791K, so that’s 32,000 people lost in just a few days….
- people do care about which influencers unfollow her, and yes it is important to see - because serious and brutally racist comments are a clear reflection of a person & therefore it’s an easy judgement of character depending on whether you still support or don’t.
- there is no “other side” of the argument. It is not an argument. The last 2 years have gone in a heartbeat because of covid making that technically 8 years since those comments…. Which is not ridiculously long ago?! They’ve been on YouTube for what, 6??
- you cant post an apology that doesn’t even apologise ???
- the “apology” started with a lie, which lets be honest is just disgusting ?! How can you make any situation better by further lying… who really believes that you scrolled for 2 hours down to 2011 on Twitter to reflect… give over 😂
- grace foley, evageline olualu, rach leary also unfollowed
- we have all agreed that she can behave slightly manipulating towards Katie in more causal videos (vlogs) where she isn’t surprising her with good things to win best big sister award

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You just know Elle is going to try and treat this as if it’s a potential CF situation.. after tomorrow when they find out what companies have dropped them they will release a video of them, looking sad, no make up, fake crying, holding Saint saying how this has deeply affected her mental health and make up people have been threatening their baby and she’s just a new mum who lost her mum who made mistakes in the past but has changed etc etc can just see it now
oops i never even saw ur post and basically just said the exact same thing.

influencers love to pull the mental health card when they’ve been caught out doing anything wrong

Reactions: 4
I wonder how she feels about Molly-Mae unfollowing her? That was a short lived achievement for her haha! Seeing as she so obviously wanted to be Molly-mae.

Reactions: 9
I am SUPER LATE to the Cary’s stuff but just to throw in my two pence worth on the is she/isn’t she following saga, even though I have 17 pages to catch up with, Cary’s isn’t following Elle when I look (and I looked the proper way before anyone comes at me LOL).

This may have already been mentioned in which case, as you were.
She was still following when I wrote my comment. It does now appear as if she has actually unfollowed her. The statement was still weak though.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can someone post it so I can do the right thing ????
Type in swift athletics on Facebook comes right up and it’s the same as the second half of the whatsapp number. I added it to my contacts and went on WhatsApp but the profile isn’t coming up, I think he’s changed it

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can I just say, if there’s anyone in this thread who is of Polish or Indian descent, we truly love you.

🇲🇨🇮🇳🇲🇨🇮🇳🇲🇨🇮🇳🇲🇨🇮🇳🇲🇨🇮🇳🇲🇨🇮🇳🇲🇨🇮🇳
As a partial Pol with a very polish maiden name, thank you. The school hate was bad, but realising as an adult it continued into the workplace blew my mind. bleeping proud of this community for outing this delusional bleep. Cracking job guys. Also didn’t realise how many influencers had Pol ancestry until you chaps said so. Fabulous.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Whilst it's bad that people are hounding Lucy, she is in the public eye and should make some form of statement. You can't just act like nothing has happened.
Definitely should say something, even if it’s just a ‘I don’t agree with my sister’s points of view’ type of thing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.