Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gleams potential ads/trips for Elle in 2022.
Snow white and the seven dwarves panto.
Poland trip.
Open a local Indian restaurant.
Visit cattery

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why are so many of you fixated on this phone number discovery ? What benefit is it to anyone? It’s a bit weird !
Don’t think anyone’s benefiting just funny how the cheating allegation had the same linked number and he’s stupid enough to put his own number on a public page really, I’m not doing anything except showing others it’s linked to his probable real Snapchat 😂

Reactions: 33
Guys I think people calling/messaging him is a bit ridiculous and taking things way too far

• Heart
Reactions: 127
Well she was quick enough to delete her twitter too…
That’s a bit Suspish isn’t it but you’d want to be covering your back straight away just incase ! Although I can safely say I wouldn’t have any racist tweets dug up because they wouldn’t have existed in the first place

Reactions: 2
I don’t think so, she probably makes gleam big bucks, depends how bad the situation gets but by the looks of it it will probably be brushed under the carpet so probably not hopefully she does though
No they will drop her she is now a liability and no decent brand is going to sponsor her.
She will eventually return with a snivelling apology and continue to do YouTube for the die hard ignorant angles.

Reactions: 11
I beleive he defo cheated her Dad posted all the photos from xmas from the farm Facebook page and said what an amazing day it was with family he included all family ones with Jordan and Lucy and all the ones with Con were not included.
Oooooo what’s the farm called? I wanna see these pics

Reactions: 1
I respect Cary’s statement she didn’t have to do that and we all know they are/were good friends so that must sting a bit. But, why continue following Connor? He is as much to blame and elle. Ok she said a lot worse continuously but he did say some vile things and was a lot older so let’s not forget about him, he deserves what elle is getting too.

Reactions: 15
Don’t think anyone’s benefiting just funny how the cheating allegation had the same linked number and he’s stupid enough to put his own number on a public page really, I’m not doing anything except showing others it’s linked to his probable real Snapchat 😂
I just don’t really understand why people care so much if he’s cheated 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Guys I think people calling/messaging him is a bit ridiculous and taking things way too far
i do agree but then i remember how dumb he must of been to leave it online and also i remember hes a racist, misogynistic, homophobic, fat phobic prick x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@dappydoostar Come back! 😂😂😂
Missing you pushing the “Darby’s are millionaires” narrative. And that Angle collection has had 56,000 orders.

Im also sick of hearing about who’s unfollowed who. This thread needs some spice again ffs.

Incase people didn’t take it in the first 18 times…
Olivia Bowman has unfollowed. LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Absolutely do NOT do this. You could be opening yourself up to a lot of legal trouble.
even more likely as I doubt they’re in a good mood currently…
I haven’t called them I’m too nervous lol, I just wanted to see if the phone number was still active.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just don’t really understand why people care so much if he’s cheated 🤷🏻‍♀️
I mean this whole page revolves around us talking about them and their business so think the majority of people would love to know lool

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ll tell you what lads, I’m hiding in the toilet at work gonna have to pretend I’ve got the shits, but duck me some top tattling this evening 😂 Con really cheated then huh!

tbh I was never in doubt. Bravo tattlers. It’s been a wild few days!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I missed the cheating bit, Can anyone brief me ?

We have proof that he has been trying to dip his stick in a pie which is not Ellie 🤭 he was messaging some American au par way back in thread 39 maybe all of 3 days ago 🙈 and she provided proof of the end of his number and people weren't sure if it was a joke or not but now it's been found that it was his actual number

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.