Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good god do NOT let this guy have Snapchat! He will be sending out d**k pics all over the shop 🙈 ain't nobody want to see what little horror show 🧄
just shows that it’s his actual number 😂 madness what a dummy for not actually realising he leaked his own number

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This needs serious recognition. Can someone upload to the wiki please?
It's been screenshotted and other receipts are continuing to be logged, but the Wiki page is full to capacity on photo uploads. Waiting to figure out how to create a second Wiki Page on advice of the Mods/Admin. 😊

Reactions: 16
Lucy will be distancing because she’ll be worried about what comes out about her 🤷‍♀️ She’s a bully, that’s not hear say that’s experience of it.
Well maybe that’s the case ,time will tell if anything similar comes out about Lucy .
Are you saying Lucy has bullied you personally ?

Reactions: 3
Soph J Butler has unfollowed which I’m really pleased about as I really respect her.

Reactions: 9
I agree they have handled it all wrong, the longer it goes on and they don’t say something the worse it will be!!

I think Elle and Conjob have had a big shock today. They thought their 'statement' would stop people from highlighting their vitriolic tweets.....and that things would calm down as the days went by. The scandal is just gaining more and more momentum. Their agents/publicists have handled it all wrong...trying to sweep it under the carpet.

If I was their agent - I would drag them onto a live video where people could ask questions there and then. This should've been done on day one. These people working for them have no clue how to handle this situation. Perhaps we should set up our own Tattle PR group ?
Yep I can imagine Carys is being a right wet blanket about it like ooh should I unfollow, should I not, I don’t know what to do.
Get a bleeping backbone woman. She had a black tile up on her grid for BLM awareness… where is your drive for it now?? Stand up and fight, don’t be a cowardly little witch like Elle

Reactions: 3
Why are so many of you fixated on this phone number discovery ? What benefit is it to anyone? It’s a bit weird !

Reactions: 5
I beleive he defo cheated her Dad posted all the photos from xmas from the farm Facebook page and said what an amazing day it was with family he included all family ones with Jordan and Lucy and all the ones with Con were not included.
He was there though, the place they were at mentioned him on their page. He was also at a family meal of hers a few days after Christmas

The irony. Everything was so fake.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.