Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst it's bad that people are hounding Lucy, she is in the public eye and should make some form of statement. You can't just act like nothing has happened.
What do you want her to say ? ‘Sorry my sister is a racist ,I’m not ‘
I’m not a follower of Lucy’s but I don’t see why she needs to make a statement

Reactions: 18
I wonder how she feels about Molly-Mae unfollowing her? That was a short lived achievement for her haha! Seeing as she so obviously wanted to be Molly-mae.
Looks like Molly Mae is still following her - when you look via MM’s following list Elle D is still there

Reactions: 9
I think someone said that they had changed their numbers. Likelihood is it probably was his number, saw the cheating claims on here and changed it in fear of it being released. Just my thoughts 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What do you want her to say ? ‘Sorry my sister is a racist ,I’m not ‘
I’m not a follower of Lucy’s but I don’t see why she needs to make a statement
Well If Carys has felt the need to I think her sister who’s also in the public eye should do the same

Reactions: 9
So his number on Facebook matches up to the WhatsApp number? Adds a little truth to the cheating allegations doesn’t it🤔🤔

Reactions: 84
Anyone else watch the New York video where they asked Katie how happy she was on a scale of 1-10 and she didn’t understand the question she just kept saying she was really happy…. Elle and Con just proceeded to keep asking the same question knowing that Katie did not understand and laughing at her…. Doesn’t sit well with me that she kept that in the vlog.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.