Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone show us the whole ShadeBorough thread as they haven’t accepted follow requests and we can’t see what’s going on!

Reactions: 11
Someone fill me in. How many sisters/brothers does Elle have? Do they all have the same mum or the same dad? What’s the family tree?

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain to me who Carys and James are and why it’s so exciting they’ve stopped following Elle?
Because they’re best friends with Elle and both have each other on one another channels. Carys has around 900k Instagram following and even more on YouTube

Reactions: 1
Sorry but I don't buy that carys unfollowed her because of the tweets. She's done it to save her reputation. If Elle has changed then carys would recognise that and not unfriend her so quickly. And if she's hasn't change then why was carys ever friends with her in the first place.

Reactions: 9
Oh Carys has followed again what the hell is going on!! She 100% had unfollowed her…

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Well done Carys ❤ going to follow her now I know she goes on a lot about body positivity but for taking a stand she has gained a follow. Who thinks Elle can't come back from this? Or am I being naive?

Couldn’t agree more with that, polish people work so f**king hard it’s unreal, all they want to do is earn a decent wage to support their families, and they are the funniest people to go out drinking with lol
I’m sick of all the hate polish people get .Why is is so many of these influencers get caught out being racist towards them ?ive never met a polish person who wasn’t friendly ,kind and hardworking .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet that tiny crack is going 1p, 2p right about now!

I haven't clenched this hard since I was waiting to see if Gareth Gates won Pop Idol ffssss ✊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well done Carys ❤ going to follow her now I know she goes on a lot about body positivity but for taking a stand she has gained a follow. Who thinks Elle can't come back from this? Or am I being naive?
Ooops haha she 100% unfollowed

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.